Hi ((: I am pretty much over the moon. LOL!
Yesterday was my first time ever that I watched a full soccer match. It was the world cup final, Holland Vs Spain. Man it was such a good match. At first I didn't really know who to support, and even before the half time ended, my heart was with Spain. Holland kept making way too many fouls and the Spain goal keep were awes-mazing.
Yesterday was my first time ever that I watched a full soccer match. It was the world cup final, Holland Vs Spain. Man it was such a good match. At first I didn't really know who to support, and even before the half time ended, my heart was with Spain. Holland kept making way too many fouls and the Spain goal keep were awes-mazing.
Half time: 0-0
That was pretty much a shock you know! First 45mins, no goal. Second 45mins also no goal. When all hope was lost, they gave extra time, 30mins. And I dozed off actually. Thank God daddy called to check the score, then as I hung up the phone, and made myself cozy on the sofa, I had a feeling... Withing a few minutes, Spain scored its first goal. I think it was already towards the end of the 30mins. After that, they gave another 2mins, and Spain was officially declared the World Cup Champions xD
Well done Spain. Daddy called me yet again, and he sounded pretty happy with Spain's win ((:
And well, school was pretty okay. And so was IPNET test. And I got sick again. GRR! My fly got to me )): So after IPNET test, I got home and slept for 5 hours ((:
And now, I'm tired. I think I'm going back to bed. Even if I'm sick tomorrow, I need to make my way to school. I can't keep missing lessons especially when its coming close to exams. I hope I get well soon xD
No comments:
Post a Comment