Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is for my avid fan and good friend Manoj ((: Thanks for sending me a really long email. Somehow it was nice reading it. You have been a really good friend even though it has been barely a few days since we met for the first time. At first I just thought that you were going to be like any other normal person, but as time went by, I had to change my mind. Though I never always intentionally listened to you, I really wish I did... Still, thanks for being a good friend, and not getting angry when I said certain things ((: - 7th July, 11.52am

And with that said, I admit I didn't have such a good day today )): I went to church today and I just didn't have the mood to worship at all. I felt really sad and I don't know how to put it, angsty? Oh well, I ruined my own mood myself! I guess the only person who can ruin your day, is yourself... Right? Like if something happens, you can choose to look at the bright side of life, take things in your stride and leave it to God. But I haven't been like that... I just take things so really seriously... Like sometimes when my mates make some jokes, I can take it so seriously. It can hurt me very bad you know. And I wish that someone, some place will actually understand me... And I always complain.

Well yeah, worship was alright, but I wasn't. And today Pastor Subra was giving sermon. I like listening to him very much because he always encourages us. And today he was talking about various things. Well I wasn't completely alright, but I felt a little better. I know even if there isn't someone who understands me, atleast I have some divine being always here beside me, watching my every step. ((:

My favorite passage :

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, " He is my refue and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.

Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

So yeah there it is ((: And today, I believe in angels, completely. HAHA! And my guardian angels will be there to guard me.

I'm going to watch the World Cup Finals tonight... Its between Spain & Holland. I wonder who will win. For those who know me too well, I hate soccer and I have never watch a full match before. So today, its going to be an interesting first match I hope. 2 good teams, head to head, who will win. It better be good because I'm sacrificing sleep ((:

I'm ending here. ((: Nights lovelies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment