
Oh wow-wee! I know I owe so many updates ((: So we'll start with the part where I got myself an almost whole new wardrobe. Hehe. I got that blue dress, that black shawl, a cool pair of sandals from cotton on. Oh and 3 pretty tops too. And I'm officially a member of THIS FASHION xD So lame, but hey, I get good discounts ((:
And the next most important thing - well this should have been the first, but oh well. We got more than 30 people from Crusade to join the flashmob (: If we didn't we may have gotten kicked out. Well thank God, he is our provider after all ((:
Yesterday was our first flashmob training. And gosh it was tiring. My mates Salina and Denzel, along with Nandu came too, so I joined then after awhile, and I had fun. We had to dance to 'Drop It On Me' by Ricky Martin. LOL. The song is pretty sexy! Hahaha! I hated it at first, and I hated the steps too. I was complaining. Like I didn't know what I was doing there!! LOL. But then I guess there was no point complaining and I was there for a purpose *winks*. Thanks to my mates for keeping me high. Next FM training is on Friday. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it. I'm suffering from back aches. HAHA!
He is back again... I really don't know what he means at times. Like it has been forever since we spoke to each other after what happened. And he found me... And he says he was passionate about me then, but seriously, it didn't feel like passion to me... I felt as if he was just doing something totally weird. And he says I underestimated him. We had cold war for a few minutes and he said he is glad that I'm back into his life again. Hais. I just hope we don't kick off anywhere because I don't have a good feeling about this at all. Which means, this isn't right.
No comments:
Post a Comment