Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am so happy ((: Well I am still sick and I think it just got a bit worser because I had this really crazy craving for ice-cream. I had my all time favourite ice-cream, chocolate chip cone ((: Its a new stall at the canteen. Was it south? Or north canteen? Aiya, I don't know, its the one near the SIT blk. So yeah, I had this crazy craving and I satisfied it. And yeah, because of the inability to control myself, I just got sicker. With a sore throat, I keep having dry cough which is horrible. Like there is no flem at all. Hais. Well nevermind. Besides that crazy ice cream crave, I had another craving. It was so sudden. Let me explain...

I was seriously thinking about getting a haircut, and then I decided not to. And today, after I took my medicine, I went to take a nap. I couldn't. So I got up and told my mum I wanted a haircut. She just came back from work and wanted to bring me to the clinic, where I wanted to go to the saloon. She was very fierce about it. After awhile, I went back and said I really wanted a cut, I knew she was going to say no anyway, so I thought I'd just irritate her a bit. It was purely done out of innocence... And my dad was like what? And when he heard about it, he looked at me, and said, Yeah, get a haircut. A short one. I was so happy. And immediately, mum was like, get YOUR wallet xD Yeah it was my money, but its okay ((: So yeah, went to the shop, and I didn't know what I wanted. The lady said one would look good on me. And I started giving her instructions to do a layer cut - may not have been the best idea, but still my hair turned out gorgeous! And the whole time, the walk back home I was talking about my hair cut!!



Well, for what I know, my mum wanted me to keep my long hair. But for how long? I seriously don't know how to take care of my hair. Like its so annoying! And I don't know how to tie it at all. I only know how to pull it up, or let it down. And I depended on my mum all my long hair life xD Now mummy gets a rest, and so do I ((: So those 2 pictures are the first 2 pictures ever taken after my hair cut. My hair is side parting actually. Will get new shots tomorrow ((:

So yeah, the totally uncalled for adventure! Like I landed in the hair saloon in just about 15mins of discussion! And I never regretted this decision at all ((: I'm really pleased with the result. And I think this is the haircut that I want to keep. So lets say I find my potential husband, then I'll keep my hair. Once wedding is over, back to my cut. I don't know why I am talking about all this. But whatever, I like my hair. Do you?! I think its pretty sexy xD Positive comments so far (: Love it <3

~~

Back to the past. Even before the haircut ((: I and T were just so randomly talking about getting married into the same family and stuff. And how we'll be the inseparable sister in law xD I love T very much.... And as much as I love her, I do hope that she and M really do get together and stuff. And if that doesn't happen, the other guy has to really be wayy better. Which means T always talks about him, and he must impress me xD I don't know how T and I clicked in the first place. She is such a sweet girl and I wish the best for her.

T: I hope when you get married, I'll be there to witness it. And even if we can't be real sister in laws, we'll force our husbands to be brothers, oh wait, we can just be sisters xD I can't wait for our next meeting. You don't have to put on nail polish for me. LOL. We'll just talk and talk and talk. Whatever it is, we got to be sister forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment