Saturday, July 31, 2010

I know it has been ages... Really really long time. I either had no time or no mood to blog. Although I have been having my personal setbacks and struggles, everyday is a blessed day for me ((: I'm surrounded by the most amazing people. I know they don't always love me. LOL! But they still care about me. I was really touched recently when my whole group sent me sms-es to encourage me with our semester project. I was really emotional then. I felt that I couldn't keep up with the project and I definitely had thoughts of giving up. I just chose to hide away from everything. And as I mentioned, my group mates were there. Although not in form, but every word they said to me. Mum had been really sad too because I was sad. She asked me if I had problem after I got married, what could I possibly do. And I said jokingly that I would come running to her. LOL. I wonder who is the poor guy I'm going to marry. I'm sure he'd love me with all his heart though. Haha! And I don't remember who, but someone whom I shared this with, said that my husband has to keep coming back to my mothers house to get me back. xD

So I decided to blog now because I have been having a long day with my codings. Haha! I did something that I didn't think I would do. I don't know why I got myself into this fix. Haha! Maybe I like him wayy to much that I did this yeah? Well it was official on 30th July, 2.58pm.

Anyway, I was thinking of the pros and cons of getting into a relationship. Um, lets refine relationship shall we... How about long distance relationship? HAHA!
  1. LDR aka Long Distance Relationships, can be really tough especially when you want to see the person. Webcam is totally not an option when you want the person to be there physically.
  2. How about talking to the person?! That can be really crazy too. Like making phone calls can cost a bomb to some people. And video calls are also not an option.
  3. Oh wait, did I mention about the horrible time zones!! Like seriously, you can get so mixed up with the timings and you end up calling someone when he/she is sleeping! Now that can be like a total disaster! The person would be so sleepy aka unconscious, and we would expect them to talk... Usually they don't, so we mis interpret it as they are not interested! Like sleep is more important than talking to me! Haha!
  4. Oh did you think about the misunderstandings that can happen due to the above, and you can't resolve it because you don't get to see the person. Unanswered phone calls, emails, IM's. Everything. And when this happens, you just have to get a plane down to see them. And there is no telling if it is going to work out or not.
Basically, LDR can really get messy if people really don't know how to handle it. And if there are sensitive people like me, who gets irritated at the slightest thing, then its not worth mentioning. But even without considering all this, how can people get into LDR? Its love... Love is blind. And I'm serious when I say that. Haha! Sometimes you don't even know what the future holds for you, and without thinking, you jump in. Its love. And its trust too. Trust that the other person will actually love you too, and not cheat on you by flirting with other girls. Besides, you won't be there to see it.

Don't ask me why I'm being so random. I'm not random at all. There is a reason behind everything. I hope I can keep my confidence in this. Haha! I've been getting signs already. Not good ones, but bad ones. Hais. We'll just have to wait and see. Presentation on Monday. Lets pull this off, and celebrate at the movies ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment