Today I don't have much to blog about. I have to start working on an assignment which is due in 9 days :/
Evaluate a conflict in which you were involved in that focused on a communication breakdown resulting from online communication.
1. Describe the situation.
2. Analyse the triggers of the conflict.
3. Determine the dynamics of the relationship of the parties involved.
4. State your actions including how you modified your communication style to remedy the conflict.
So this is the topic. I only typed the question and the making scheme down so I know how to tackle the question and what to focus on to get marks. Other than that, I haven't made any progress. I have to get something down ASAP because this weekend I really won't be able to get much done :( Oh God!
Evaluate a conflict in which you were involved in that focused on a communication breakdown resulting from online communication.
1. Describe the situation.
2. Analyse the triggers of the conflict.
3. Determine the dynamics of the relationship of the parties involved.
4. State your actions including how you modified your communication style to remedy the conflict.
So this is the topic. I only typed the question and the making scheme down so I know how to tackle the question and what to focus on to get marks. Other than that, I haven't made any progress. I have to get something down ASAP because this weekend I really won't be able to get much done :( Oh God!
No comments:
Post a Comment