Wednesday, July 17, 2013

1.36pm

I had a terribly rough start to my morning today. Took my very first call and got screamed and yelled at, all because I was doing my job... Frankly, I did nothing wrong. He wanted to speak to the officer and I merely needed to know what about so I can indicate in my case escalation. He went yelling and hurling nasty and hurtful words at me all because I was trying to help him...

Well thankfully the officers didn't throw the case back and had called him back sooner... I still have to call him back at 5pm to follow up because he asked me to... He made me say yes... Treated me like a dog. Just plain nasty. After that I was just upset. Slightly cried and chocked on my words. I don't know why but it happened.  Usually I don't get upset and I have my way with such people bit this time it was different.  Sadly... I wish I had taken control of the situation and put him in his place...

Looked back at his previous cases and he's known as a rude, nasty and demanding caller. Now I wish I knew that earlier.  Could have been slightly cautious about this incident...

I felt better later, also since Vinu had been trying to cheer up his zenorita. Hehehe.

Then I felt terrible again because I had a case I wanted to personally follow up with but one of my colleague already did it and closed my case. It kinda upset me that I wasn't informed about it because I wanted to help the caller by doing something else and not just offer the resolution. I was whinning about it when Uma was like, "babe, this is how we work around here." I wasn't asking for anyone's opinion and I wasn't even talking to her. It didn't matter that I know her on a totally different level. You just don't get involved if you're not involved. Was completely annoyed. Pft.

Today isn't like a great day... I have to get these off my mind then also focus on my assignment.  3.5 hours to go. Gahhh.

8.38pm

Back home, watched my Vijay TV shows, Office and Thayumanavan. Time to get started on the assignment. I still can't think of a conflict that happened online -.-' So annoying! GAH!

9.48pm

Steve, who has been and is still (I hope) and avid fan of my blog, has highlighted to me that I've had some communication issues and I could probably use them as an example for my assignment. Well, I still don't know how to develop on my assignment so I decided I'll just create a story because I'm good at it. So basically, I'm going to just say how I was in a long distance relationship and how there was a communication breakdown and how we had a conflict because of that, blah blah blah. I'll just go with the flow xD Wish me luck :)

10.27pm
Early this year, I was involved in a relationship conflict that focused on a communication breakdown resulting from online communication.  Before describing the situation, the key terms such as communication and conflict will be defined as they will be mentioned in this essay. Following the description of the situation, an analysis of what had triggered the conflict as well as the dynamics of the relationship of the parties involved will be made. Finally, the action steps that were taken to relieve the conflict will be shared. 

Well, this is what I've come up with for the introduction.  I seriously have no idea how to go any further. I could just write so much now, but what if I'm out of point? So maybe I'll just sleep over this and then decide for sure how my long distance relationship conflict should work out, then I'll discuss this with my lecturer and she what she thinks...

So I guess its good night now :)



My FB's message from God. Uhm, go figure I guess? HAHA! Good night now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment