Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm not sure if what I did is right. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But it has been a while and if I'm continuously upset and moody about it now and then, it is not going to be of any use. I couldn't consult anyone about my decision. Not sure what God thinks about it. J might have thought I was being very silly. I couldn't really read his feelings or thoughts, but maybe I did sense some unhappiness? I didn't want to be burdened with such feelings and thoughts and maybe if I had told him, I wouldn't have to carry the baggage, but it might have made things worse? I am slightly disappointed because when I told him about my decision, he didn't seem try and convince me. He just went along with everything I said. It made it seem like that he couldn't care. Well who would right?

No comments:

Post a Comment