9.50pm
Class ended, I'm heading home now but in the opposite direction. Needed a bit of time and I could use a seat in the train as well. Bouncing back and that means I have to go back 4 stations right to the end of the track then the train turns back so I will have to then go past these 4 stations again. My 11 station ride would have become 19 stations.
Today was quite okay I guess... I'll continue when I get home. I could use a nap now because I have a long night ahead...
11.25pm
So I just got home a while ago. I should have probably reached earlier if I didn't do the bounch back thingy. Ended up that the train had to terminate at the station right before mine so I have to come out, wait for the next train and board again. So while during the transition, I just decided to randomly check my email and surprise, I had 2 emails waiting for me and I definitely wasn't expecting them. One was from Vinu who wasn't pleased to know I de-activated my FB and started throwing lines like "nothing is equal to the truth" and all that stuff xD I managed to settle him within 1 reply. Haha.
The next email I received was something I never expected. I felt this person was just completely gone and he'll never come back. I wasn't hoping for anything at all and this was all so unexpected and I didn't know how to react and I might have been quite "welcoming", I'm sure... John emailed. Things between us probably ended on a sour note. Okay, actually, it didn't end on a sour note. We sorted everything out before we went our ways, just that we didn't keep in touch after that... So I didn't know how it happened, but he emailed saying he tried to call me yesterday but he couldn't reach me because mum has my number now and so he emailed me instead... Definitely awkward for me...
He said he wanted to talk and he just Skyped me. We were on voice chat, thank God! I don't think I want him seeing my clueless face :P He was talking away and kept asking me "what else," but he went on talking xD Well I told myself to stay clear and behind the lines because the last time, I might have gone beyond the line and that would have probably made all of this happen. I guess we learn from every experience and I definitely learnt so much from every relationship of mine. Spoke for about 20mins or so on Skype and we said goodbye. I'm not going to expect so much from people because I know eventually, one way or another, I'll get disappointed. I can only expect from God because he doesn't disappoint me :)
I kinda had a really good start to the day! My colleague had made cupcakes and she gave me one too! Red velvet! They were just heavenly :D I think I need to learn to bake real soon! It feels like nice to be offered handmade goodies so it must feel great to actually be the one making those goodies and offering them to people :)First up is cookies! I'm going to make the first batch probably this weekend or so and have people at work to test it out and probably my classmates too and see what they think. I'll have to make sure I perfect the recipe before I sent them out to my penpals :D
So although I had a great start, before I ended work, something happened that upset me :/ Argh! Well it sort of happened like this but I need to explain the background first. Basically in our department, if one has to go to the restroom or go for a smoke break, they have a tag with their name on it. So everyone has a toilet/smoke tag. I mean, if they're smokers that is. So I have a toilet tag with my name. If I need to go to the toilet, I have to take my tag and go and pin in at the spot allocated so if anyone wants to go to the toilet or to smoke, they'll see if the 3 slots have been taken and decide if they should wait for the person to come back or go. So when I was going to go for the toilet break, I saw one of my colleague had his smoke tag stuck there and I saw him still at his desk on a call. I was under the impression that he had already gone for his puff and he might have forgotten to take his tag so I took it and gave it to him and he took it back too. When I came back from the toilet, I had people staring at me and my colleague just came to me and started rambling and yelling away at me :/ He said he wanted to go for a smoke break so he kinda booked the slot first and because I took his tag away, someone else went to smoke and he was so very pissed... It's not like he's not going to be ever able to smoke again right? I just don't understand why he had to be so rude... I didn't respond to anything he said to me after that because I was clearly upset and I could have probably swore at him or something... The tags are there for a purpose, not to book your slot, but to go when you need to. Typical Singaporean behaviour of trying to "chope" everything before hand and its freaking annoying. I managed to keep my calm and let it go after a while. I swear I'm still not going to talk to him and am going to avoid going back with the gang if he's going to be around...

12.37am
So I did QT but I couldn't last long because my eyes are shutting. I finished 2 verses and I'm going to bed now. Good night everyone :)
Day 2 of no FB and Whatsapp is a complete success. I still don't know when I would re-activate it again :/

Why haven't you blogged today?
ReplyDeleteOh! You did! Never mind.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Yes I did. You seem to be an avid fan. Who might you be?
DeleteI'd prefer being anonymous. :P
ReplyDeleteThat works fine too.
DeleteCool. Take care!
Delete