Friday, July 12, 2013

7.05pm

Heading back home now. Okay maybe not home because I still have a few places to go on my way home... I left work at 5.45pm on the dot to go and shop for my ingredients.  And I only managed to get some done a while ago. Still have a few more things on my list like brown sugar, butter,etc. Then I have to get some equipment as well like a whisker that I saw for $2 at daiso and probably a metal bowl to mix my ingredients in. Apart from that, I got most of the items. I was so excited when I saw the measuring spoon!! So I got the tiny one first, which had 4 spoons and then I went over to another place and saw the one with the cup as well. GAHH! This is like a dream come true! I don't have to estimate stuff or use the wrong spoons because now I have everything :D I should get a measuring cup as well.

So I have to go to the library to return one of my book which I never read at all, followed by some equipment shopping,  then walking all the way to the shopping centre which is about 15-20mins walk backwards.  Then take a bus home. I'd like to settle everything by today so I could come without stress tomorrow after work and bake away.

Did I mention that I got incentives for the month of June?  Apparently my probation period ended as of June so if I hit the targets I'd get $100 for reaching each category.  The transaction per hour category I got $100. The maximum payout is $200 if I'm in the top 5% but I didn't reach that so only $100. Then I managed to finish doing my surveys so I got another $100. So in total for June I got $200. It will come in with my July's pay. I can't wait. By having that extra money means I can help out mum more with the new house expenses... It also helps to motivate me to work harder. I've already done 16 surveys.  4 more for this month and then $100 will be secured.  I have also been reaching my 6 per hour transaction so I'll get that too. So if I carry on, then $200 every month :D

Got my exam results for counselling ethics. The one where I did the assignment in about 2 nights and scored the top in class... Yeah,  that one. I got a distinction.  Nope that's not good enough.  I probably made so many careless mistakes that cost me the high distinction. Gahhh. This felt like the only ond that I could score HD for and I missed it. Current assignment doesn't look very easy frankly... But I shall try. Still too soon too tell right? 

10.53pm

Got home after 9pm :/ Managed to get everything in the list, phew! Need to get some rest because I have work tomorrow and then baking when I get back home :D I'm very excited for this first batch of cookies that I'm going to be making after 4 years I guess!

So those items are the stuff I had to shop for today and I found a corner in the kitchen cabinet which I have desginated as my baking corner xD So any sort of items I have will go there :)
 I'm tired to do anything else now that I have decided I shall just go and sleep :/

I kinda miss my facebook and my whatsapp. I miss Tharas whatsapping me because he does it often compared to the rest...

Well I miss the rest too, Steve, Vinu, Sam and the rest xD

I still haven't achieved my purpose of getting away from all these. I need to come back for a quick period because Ian will be coming back to Singapore for a short period and those are the only means of getting in touch with him, otheriwse, I might have just deactivated FB for the rest of the year xD

Well, its going to be Saturday soon! I just need to drag myself to bed and sleep like a baby :) Good night everyone. You'll miss me right? xD

2 comments:

  1. Youre disappointing the blog readers by not posting everyday :P

    ReplyDelete