What a Saturday. Didn't do much as usual. I was so tired from yesterday. Went to the botanical gardens with Thana and Mona. We were expecting to do so much but all we did was walking and taking pictures. We walked for 2 hours on an empty stomach. At least for me and Thana. Mona had eaten 2 pau :/ After that went to Nex and ate lunch at Wendys and walked around for a bit before heading home.
When I got home I was sooo tired but I did housework :D I swept 3 rooms, the living room and kitchen and also mopped them. Did them because I wanted to let mum have a break. She's always been doing the housework once she comes home from work every weekend and actually I had promised her I'd help and we'll take turns doing it. But ever since granny went to India, mum has been doing all the work. So when mum got home she was surprised and very happy. I feel so proud of myself. Hehehehe.
So today woke up late, played some games on my iPad and that's it. Looked for job but didn't find any suitable ones. I might have to settle for the CPF job I first did during my poly holiday. Revathi said they're recruiting and passed me her agent's number about 2 weeks ago. I should have done it then itself but I wanted to find a job that I like to do. I know I don't have to settle for anything else but at the rate things are going I guess I won't have a choice :/ I need to get a job soon so I won't have to depend on mum because my money is running out. LOL.
As much as I should be depending on God, everything seems so hopeless. I found my previous job within 2 days of searching over the period of 2 weeks. Now its 4 days over the period of 1 week. Although in total its shorter but the duration of search is longer :( So many CSO job positions but that is not something I want to do!
I kinda wish I wasn't studying also because I have so many constraints when it comes to looking for a job. No shifts, office hours, no weekends, etc. And all jobs I'm looking into is not something I studied for either. GAH. I feel like I'm going crazy.
I know I have to totally depend on God and he's working behind the scenes and he's doing stuff and blah blah. Maybe its just too soon for me to judge the situation. I have to stop looking at it the way I usually do and look at it from the perspective of God. I know he wants the best for me too but I can't be waiting forever right :/ I don't have much time :(
Spoke to J in the wee hours of the morning on Friday. Seems like he proposed to some chinese girl and was telling me about it. Good for him. I told him some stuff and then he told me stuff too. I have decided this is the last straw. Not going to wait or look. I have to focus on other things right?
I shall do some more job hunting and then slack around. Till tomorrow...
When I got home I was sooo tired but I did housework :D I swept 3 rooms, the living room and kitchen and also mopped them. Did them because I wanted to let mum have a break. She's always been doing the housework once she comes home from work every weekend and actually I had promised her I'd help and we'll take turns doing it. But ever since granny went to India, mum has been doing all the work. So when mum got home she was surprised and very happy. I feel so proud of myself. Hehehehe.
So today woke up late, played some games on my iPad and that's it. Looked for job but didn't find any suitable ones. I might have to settle for the CPF job I first did during my poly holiday. Revathi said they're recruiting and passed me her agent's number about 2 weeks ago. I should have done it then itself but I wanted to find a job that I like to do. I know I don't have to settle for anything else but at the rate things are going I guess I won't have a choice :/ I need to get a job soon so I won't have to depend on mum because my money is running out. LOL.
As much as I should be depending on God, everything seems so hopeless. I found my previous job within 2 days of searching over the period of 2 weeks. Now its 4 days over the period of 1 week. Although in total its shorter but the duration of search is longer :( So many CSO job positions but that is not something I want to do!
I kinda wish I wasn't studying also because I have so many constraints when it comes to looking for a job. No shifts, office hours, no weekends, etc. And all jobs I'm looking into is not something I studied for either. GAH. I feel like I'm going crazy.
I know I have to totally depend on God and he's working behind the scenes and he's doing stuff and blah blah. Maybe its just too soon for me to judge the situation. I have to stop looking at it the way I usually do and look at it from the perspective of God. I know he wants the best for me too but I can't be waiting forever right :/ I don't have much time :(
Spoke to J in the wee hours of the morning on Friday. Seems like he proposed to some chinese girl and was telling me about it. Good for him. I told him some stuff and then he told me stuff too. I have decided this is the last straw. Not going to wait or look. I have to focus on other things right?
I shall do some more job hunting and then slack around. Till tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment