Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another day has gone by. 17 days now since I've been jobless. I make it sound like its so long, but it is right? Sometimes I feel like I'm living my life on other people's terms and conditions. I'll have to call Rev's agent tomorrow. She went back to the job at CPF where I worked for a month with Ye Wen during the last semester holiday while in NYP. She continued working there for a long time and went back to school, now she's back there it seems. So yeah, have to call him and hopefully he'll be able to arrange that job for me.

Mum always keeps telling me that I'll get a good job that I want to do, but just immediately she tries to suggest jobs for me :/ Same thing happened while going to church today. She said I didn't complain when I was working at CPF and said its not that difficult and at least I won't have to follow up on cases once I end work and stuff. Yes she makes sense but I felt like I had enough of customer service jobs :/ Looked into social work and even there, they require at least a degree which I will only have after like 2 years later...

I hate settling for things because I don't want to have to settle for anything :/ I could wait, but then mum is nagging and then I have to support myself and also contribute towards our home in India which is due for completion in August or something. I know the CPF job isn't horrible as compared to the one at SH but still...

ARGH! I just have to stop whining. I guess even if I have to do something for others, eventually it will be benefit me greatly. Hais... Well, I hope I will get that job, else, I don't know what to do :/

Okay, enough of my sad stories...

Well, there is only sad stories at the moment. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day?

My new module career counselling starts tomorrow :/ Back to school again after that one week break. No more breaks after this. Its going to be a mad cow race. Ha. Assignment submission on week 3, exam in week 5, new module again at week 6. I've survived 2 modules and have gotten used to this... My first module results are coming out on Tuesday. I'm not sure what to expect after getting a borderline pass for the assignment which I worked so hard for. I felt like I managed the exam well but I'm not keeping hopes up because after what happened to the assignment, I don't know what to hope in anymore.

I don't know why but I'm having bad pimple breakouts :( These few days because I'm not that busy, I've been taking care of my skin exceptionally well but the breakouts are extensive! NOOOOO! It's terrible when something just pops out. So difficult to have flawless skin uh...

Tomorrow I need to go and collect my parents Christian wedding tape. This is the old school tape and I was 2 years old then. The church we were in at that time held a wedding sort of thing and all the couples got to have a Christian weddding. Or at least, that is what I think.

We don't have the tape player any more because its out dated but I saw a store near school where they can convert these tapes in DVDs. I hope the duration of the video is not long because its $29.90 for every hour and given the current financial crisis I am in, fingers crossed that it doesn't go over the budget. Hahaha.

Can't wait to get the DVD and look at how cute I was. I'm still cute right? :P

I shall just end here, probably do a bit of quiet time and some meditations before heading to bed. I really really hope that tomorrow will be a better day. I don't want to be ranting about sad things :( Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment