I don't feel like talking to him as much as I used to. I feel like I'm talking to the wall and it irritates me far beyond my own understanding. In fact, its not just him, it happens to be every other person too. I don't feel very excited talking to the people I used to talk with.
I guess I'm just pretty consumed in my new routine and I'm getting detached from certain people. Attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments.
Everyone is growing up so fast. SS is too. I see her every other weekend and I'm very surprised at the changes she has been going through. And apart from her, BD too. I don't want to see them grow up actually. They were so much better when they were younger and innocent and now, everything is changing.
HN came on Sunday and it was good to see her. I missed her very much and I wish she's show up now and then. But it is very difficult to see her the way she is now. So much has changed and I wish we could go back to the old times.
The year is about to come to an end and I think right about now, having new year resolutions is apt. I guess I am looking forward to the brand new year! I will be turning 21 soon and I guess that will be a huge milestone. It's not like anything is going to change once I turn 21, but still, reaching that point means something.
So anyway, the new year resolutions uh... I don't know if it is even necessary because I don't exactly keep up with the resolutions but coming up with a list sort of excites me a little. Considering the fact that nothing excites me nowadays, this should be something I should do. Let's start shall we?
1. ...
Okay, I don't know where to start :P Maybe I should just take things slowly as they come and see what needs to be changed and then do it because doing it now, I can't force it out of me.
Feeling so weak today because I'm having diarrhea since last night and in the end decided to skip work because its not going to make any sense if I go to work and have to keep going to the toilet most of the time. And then found out after coming back from the clinic that dad has got it too. This just means something went wrong with something we ate xD It sounds funny :P
I've got to go to work tomorrow, and then I'm not working straight from Wed-Fri! Happy much! :) Going to collect my saree and buy some accessories on Friday with Salina. It's going to be more of a catch up session because I've not seen my dearie Salina in ages! Miss her very much :) Well yes, collecting my saree and getting accessories is just as exciting :P And then eating all that Indian food at little India :) Hehehehe!
I also have to rush an assignment which is due on 20th. My lecturer apparently has not gone through the topic which is to be done for the assignment, so I don't know how this is going to work out. Plenty of reading and writing to be done -.-' Yes its just 1500 essay, but all the reference citation and everything is going to be such a headache! Oh God please spare me for the next 10months!
No comments:
Post a Comment