Sunday, December 2, 2012

A lot has been happening lately. Where do I start? Well for one thing, remember how I kept complaining about my job? So much for a God given job right? Things took a unexpected turn... I really couldn't handle all the stress and then I was thinking how I would be able to manage this job and school at the same time. I swear I did not have any backup plan. I thought I would just tender my resignation probably after getting my bonus or something. I mentioned this to Kelly and she sort of talked me out of it. She said she will let me go if I found a better job but till then she said it was not a good idea. She also tried to find other alternatives for me and she did. She managed to talk to someone and let me convert to part time instead of full time. Which means instead of working this 42.5 hours or so that I am working now, I can just work 22 hours a week. And I just have to give my fixed schedule and turn up for work. I can just work 4 days a week instead of the usual 5 and only 6 hours each day ;) I have it all figured out now! I will work from Tuesday - Friday , from 8am - 2pm then head to school or back home and get all the rest I need and also mug for school. I am just so relieved. I just need to hang in here till end December then starting January, I will be a part timer. Less stress and less work load too. More mugging be done ;)

So when I thought this was going nowhere, God came through me. He always does but its when I least expect it and when I've given up all hope... No words can explain the relief. I don't want to go through all the job search again. Yes I got this job within 2 days of searching but I can't say he same for the next job. I don't hate this job totally. There are good days and bad days. I get paid well and there is so many benefits and stuff. So I am just glad I don't have to quit :P Thank God!

I'm so sleepy. I need to get some sleep and pray for strength to get through this week. School officially starts on Tuesday. I know I'm finally doing something I always wanted to do. I don't know how this will actually work out for me and I am frankly not very excited as I was earlier... Going to try and be positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment