Saturday, November 24, 2012

Oh the weekends... I'd do anything to have a longer weekend :P But its going to end soon...

There is just plenty of stress at the moment... School unofficially starts next week and then officially the week after. I can't get morning shifts permanently so I had to change my shifts here and there with people. It is such a tedious process sometimes but managed to get it done. I have to admit I hate my job so much and with the billing peak, we've now got compulsory 1 hour OT for the next week. That is just very annoying. Why couldn't I have gotten a fixed working hour job?! Why why why?!

I find myself struggling so much after I got this job. I should probably find a way to convert to a part timer and/or find a new job that will not make me go through what I'm going through now. So much for thinking that this was a GOD GIVEN JOB! Really... I feel so shitty now :(

Okay, maybe I should just stop complaining and go along with this for now. Then when I'm very sure I cannot cope, I will just find another way... Oh, but I'm sure I can't cope now. Why am I feeling so miserable :(

After this week, the next week onwards I'm going to have so much to do and being positive right now is not something I can manage. I am very sure there will come a point where I will breakdown and do stuff I shouldn't do but for the time being, I have to be prepared for the worst.

I shouldn't have checked my office email from home because now I found out about the OT plotting and I'm very annoyed now and I'm thinking about so many things which I probably wouldn't be thinking if I didn't check my damn email! GAH! I'm so pissed off now. I don't know with who but I just am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment