Sunday, September 23, 2012

I finished watching MM7, but they're going to show part 2 next Sunday :( I went to bed, but I hadn't updated the pictures from the past week, so I uploaded them onto my facebook. Sometimes I forget to take a picture for the day xD Then I just try to make do with something else :P I was tumblr-ing and I found this quote which is so lovely.

To all the Girls, from God ♥


And yes, its toooo nice that I had to create another blog post to share it. I just marvel at how good and loving God is and I'm able to sleep in peace at night and not worry about tomorrow because I know God is in control of everything and I don't have to worry. Every day I find so much mercy and favour in his eyes and I can smile without having any sort of fear or doubt if I can make it through the day, because I can :)

And yes, tomorrow, another brand new day, brand new week. As much as consciously I'm feeling a bit tensed, I know I'll be okay xD

Shall end here for today. Once I'm done charging my iPad, I shall go to bed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment