Today I feel like killing myself! Okay, maybe not that serious, but I'm just pretty upset.. Joshua is coming to Singapore on 15th & 16th Sept. Just nice, according to my schedule, I've got off on 15th, and then I did something so dumb! I came back from lunch today and my colleague emailed me asking if he could swap shifts with me for 11th & 15th. And I blindly, just said okay... The thing is, I told him to CC me when he was going to email for the swap, and he hasn't emailed me... I'm hoping that when I go in tomorrow, I'll be able to convince him that I need my 15th back so I can go and meet Joshua... Else, I'll have to start stalking everyone's schedule one by one and find someone with an off day to swap with... AH CRAP! WHY AM I SO FREAKING SILLY! If worse come to worse, I'll have to find someone whose shifts ends at 5.30pm and then meet Joshua after. I can't hang out with him on Sunday because we barely will have time :( I hope all works well for me. Why I so itchy itchy must go and swap one?! WALAO EH! And I was telling Joshua I probably won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about this :(
Aside from messing this up, everything else went fine. As usual there are new cases. Only 2 today though and some more old cases to quickly close once I get the information from the necessary departments. Sometimes other departments can take ages to reply and its slightly annoying because we can't meet up to our promise to the customer. I just hope when I go in tomorrow, once of my cases would be ready to close cause I promised the customer I will take responsibility and call him back tomorrow. But then again, if I can't, I'll just have to call him and tell him I need more time and I hate doing that. Hais.
11.30am shift tomorrow. Which means I can wake up at 8am and slowly head to work. But me being myself, I'll be at work almost 40mins before I'm expected to start :P Jasmine was saying "I spoil market". HAHAHA! That was funny. But I like going in early and checking my work email and stuff because there is plenty of emails coming and out and most of my cases are sent to others to get more information. And then I just like lazying around for a while before I start work. So yeah. And going in early means I don't have to rush anything and can take my time doing things.
Okay, I'm running out of things to say xD I shall end here... And I hope Vinu comes on skype today! Been so long since I chatted with him. He'd better, else I'll nag at him the next time he comes!
PS : JOSHUA! Will you have some coffee with me when you come to Singapore?! :D
PS : JOSHUA! Will you have some coffee with me when you come to Singapore?! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment