Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Its been forever... Almost...I know. Haha. My mum randomly mentioned my blog the other day and I was thinking, oh yeah, I have a blog :P No, I didn't forget. I promise. Just that nowadays, keeping track of things in a blog is becoming slightly ancient. No one has time to do these stuff nowadays. But I do realize that blogging actually makes me happy, and in other instances, it does help me remember many things because I am a forgetful person :P

Today is apparently my off day from work. Yes, first official off day from work :D Last week was official week of work. Monday was a public holiday, so we didn't have to go, but still, my office does operate on a public holiday :O So Tuesday and Wednesday was double banking with seniors who listened into my calls and helped me through. Thursday and Friday was on my own, but I was obviously running around here and there to ask for help sometimes :P And got my weekends off.

Yesterday was pretty easy and I was super delighted because I hit my call target of 34 calls in total. Because I'm a newbie, instead of 6 calls per hour, I had to attend to 4 per hour, which means my total should be 34, yes I did my calculations :P And I hit exactly 34 calls. Really relieved because the previous week, I barely hit 20 calls... Oh well, and as time goes I'll have to hit like 51 calls in total.

Having a job means there is just so much of things to do and especially when its got to do with customer service. Everyday, every call there's is someone new to attend to and every one is very different with different needs. There can be calls which can be really upsetting and stuff, but we have to attend to each one differently and cannot let the calls effect our mood. I'm not boasting or anything, but I find myself being able to handle everything so far. Actually, am very surprised at all of this and I know this is not because of anything else, but God who has been really gracious to me. Ever since I started work, I've been really happy and find myself smiling to myself sometimes. I do get lazy now and then, like who doesn't, but at the end of the day, I know I've given my best and God has led me through the day.

My daily routine is pretty much different nowadays and I have no social life anymore. I mean it. Like last week Thursday, my clique from school were supposed to meet. So all the plans were made and stuff, but I had to stay in office till 7.30pm cause I had to clear some cases. I could have done them the next day, but sometimes I have to prioritize. If I hadn't stayed back on my own accord to clear them, then I probably would have plenty of stress to undertake because of unfinished work. So my wonderful 4 friends met up together to have SUSHI while I was stuck at work. No, I wasn't very sad, because I do know that once I start getting a hang of things, I'd be able to hang out as much as I want :P

That being said, classes start in December. Oh boy am I going to be washed out. Like there will be plenty of things to do, assignments and then exams, and I definitely have to do a lot of reading and all. But I always like to say this, "He who has led me this far, will lead me till the end." And yes, I came up with this myself :P

So back to work tomorrow all the way till Saturday. I'll be starting at 8am tomorrow, and then 11.30pm from Thursday till Saturday. Which means I will end at 9pm, and by the time I finish the necessary and pack up and leave office, it will be almost 9.30pm. Haven't done a 11.30pm shift yet, so I guess this is going to be pretty interesting...

I miss coming back home to seeing Granny. Nowadays, I come back home to just my parents. Haha. Dad was suggesting that she stays there while the 3 of us take turns to visit her every 6 months. I'm not sure if I like that idea, but there are people who can look after her there and always be around her, so thats good and also her medical stuff won't be that expensive as compared to here... I still miss her though. Very very much. I miss those tiny little fights I have with her now and then, and the amount of love she shows me all the time. I literally grew up in her lap, as in the picture. LOL. I just hope she'll live till a 100 years like my great granny did and see my children :P While my mummy lives till 200 and see my great great children. Haha!

Am I just very glad that God has given me a wonderful family who can never replace anything or anyone. These people are the best ever! :D

2 comments:

  1. Nice :)
    because or cuz instead of cause

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I found it finally! Para 5, line 3.
      Noted Teacher Shaab! Shall refrain from making such mistakes :P

      Delete