Wednesday, July 11, 2012

27th May 2012

9.50pm

On board TN2638 now. Or atleast I think that is what the number was :P I've been on e plane atleast a handful times but I wasn't at an age to remember much. 7 years ago, I went to India and now, I'm 20 and I'll remember most of the trip or I hope to. Check in and all went smooth, until we had to come in for boarding and our bags had to go through those checks. I totally forgot that we couldn't carry more than 100ml of liquid in our hand luggage and so, my shampoo, my listeriene mouth wash, my body lotion and my honey and milk body lotion from SEACRET which cost me about 50 bucks I think and which I only used once got thrown away. I wasnt upset about anything else but my wonderful milk and honey lotion. Gahhh! I tried to argue with the woman but it was all in vain. All I could do was walk away and cry like a baby soon after. And yeah, I cried so hard. I wanted to use it really badly in India and I only used a bit for Graduation... If only I had the thought to put them into my checked in baggage.... Mum tried to pacify me saying she'd get me one. But whats gone is gone. I won't get back that one. I cursed and swore at that lady and said she'd die a horrible death. Oh yes she would! My mood's much better now though...

Flight was supposed to take off at 8.10pm but they obviously delayed... So we took off around 8.40pm... And our flight is about 3hour 40mins. I enjoyed the take off. I was really fascinated like a little child. I enjoyed myself a little and took a few pictures as well. Slightly annoyed by the little kids whinning and there's 2 toddles behind me and they're making tons of noise. My lower back and thighs hurt from yesterday's marathon. We still have more than 2 hours to go... Kannan uncle is coming to pick us up. Was hoping I'd get to see Selva annae, but he'll only reach tonight has he's been distributing his wedding cards. And then Lion uncle couldn't make it because he's got work and I'd only get to see him on Tuesday I guess... I can't wait to land and step onto my homeland and then have good food that Keja aunty prepared. Hehe. And meet my cousin Jaenani. I don't know how she'll receive me because its been so long since we saw each other and I've heard she's pretty and all. Lol. So we'll see :)

10.45pm

Why is time flying by so freaking slowly? My mouth feels all dried up and I could use some water now. They don't even let us bring water past that point and after that, we'll have to purchase water near the departure gate and its freaking expensive. In the plane, we'll have to pay 10bucks for some rice and stuff, 3bucks for canned drinks and 6bucks for mineral water -.-'

I'm stuck between 2 insane people. Infront of me, so guy who's got his seat right at my face, and at the back, a toddler who keeps kicking my seat and pissing me off... I think he's gone off to sleep, but his sister, another toddler is behind me now, and if she does anything funny, I don't know what I'd do.

I got the window seat. YAY for me. Mum's beside me, followed by granny, then the aisle and daddy. I'm been trying my best to sleep, but there are just tiny details that piss me off big time. Wish my parents allowed me to bring my iPad so I can watch some shows... Even at this time, when most have dozed off, the air stewardess are going around annoying people to purchase stuff. Jeez! Give them a break la. Let them sleep. I think I'm feeling slightly sleepy now. About 1hour 30mins to go I think. Shall get some sleep maybe.

-

9.40pm IST

Don't be alarmed to see such a timing. Lol. We're going to land in about 20mins. I have no idea how I survived this long without my music and novel which are in my back pack in the compartment. I just need to get down from this plane, clear all security, get some fresh air, see a familiar face and eat! Oh and its 12.10am in Singapore. Not able to see anything yet, but just saw the moon. Wee...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment