Wednesday, May 23, 2012


In 12 hours, I'll be meeting my classmates.
In 13 hours, we're supposed to report for attendance.
In 14 hours, guests will more or less be settled in the auditorium.
In 14.5 hours, the ceremony will officially begin!

CLASS OF 2012.

I'm starting to feel really nervous and excited... I've been waiting for this day ever since I was a first year student and I saw the batch graduating... Now its my turn. Finally... Throughout my 3 years, there were times I thought I'd never make it. In fact, I probably had that thought every single semester during that project module. And it almost came close to coming true because of my wonderful FYPJ supervisor. Oh God I still hate her. But what is done is done, and the good news is, in fact, the great news is, I am graduating after all :P A huge relief...

So many unexpected things are happening... Okay, not so many, but maybe just 1. I was telling Mona I didn't know how I was going to do my makeup tomorrow. Usually I only put on makeup on Sundays when I go to church or special occasions, and I'm not a professional, but I manage quite well. Simple, but nice. So as I was telling her about it, she said she'll come over and help me with my makeup. So that is very unexpected. After politely declining her offer many times, I accepted it in the end. I hope she knows what she's going to do to me tomorrow. As usual, its got to be simple. Good coverage, make me glow slightly, but it shouldn't be too thick and cakey and make me look like a ghost. I'm sure I'm going to be sweaty throughout because my graduation gown is pretty heavy and is obviously hot, and then I have my long sleeve formal top which is going to add on and make things worse. So I'm just hoping everything is going to be alright...

Mum got her dyed at a saloon for the first time :P I wanted a pedicure, but we didn't bring along enough cash thinking that her coloring won't cost much. So I skipped my pedicure :( 

Everything is pretty cool for now. I have to pack up for tomorrow now so I don't have to rush through everything tomorrow. Need to make sure my face is all ready for tomorrow :P I shall blog tomorrow is I'm not so overwhelmed :P

No comments:

Post a Comment