On my way to work now. Woke up sooo late... I could have gone to bed early, but something was just too good to pass. I'm hoping todaywould be a smooth day. Monday dinner shift was the best shift ever. Basically there wasn't many people at all. And they didn't flow over to station 2 so there wasn't a need to clean that much. So instead of finishing at 10.30pm, ended work at 10 instead. F&B line of work can be very stressful, especially when you've guests that can be very demanding. I'd really like to leave now, but then what would I do till my trip? So I've got it all planned out. Before going to India, I'm going to apply for the dip in education. And when I come back, it would be almost time for the results of my application BA, BSc in education to be out. And if both my applications turn out to be unsuccessful, then I shall just apply for a full time job at ICA, save up enough money, then go and do my degree about 5 years later. Not a bad plan right? But then these are all just my future plans and for me, I don't have a need to figure these out on my own because of HIM. But having a rough plan would keep me at peace so that when someone asks me what I want to do, I won't have to hesitate.
Ultimately, HIS thoughts are not mine, HIS ways are not mine. HIS plans will always prevail and I know he the best plans for me :)
10:56pm
On my way home from work now. Quite tired from all the mental and physical strain actually. There wasn't so much work but yet my heart was not on the job. All of a sudden, talking became a huge burden to me. I like talking alot, but just naturally, today I felt so sick to talk... I felt completely horrible. I never intend to hurt anyone and I guess I deserve not to get hurt too... Plenty of politics and favouritism at work. And sometimes being the minority can just be so painful. It's like I can treated differently although my job performance is so much better than someone else. Things just aren't so fair sometimes... I wanted to keep a smile on my face the whole time, but I guess it just became too hard on me. While at work I got a missed call from NTU. And when I called them back they said they never called me... If it was a call from some other random number, but NTU? It probably means something right? I have to get home quickly to check my email. I hope there is some news.
Besides that I had to make a call to my paternal granny... Seems like she got back from their house and she had plenty ofstories to tell me. Sometimes I wonder why she does that. Oh I'm a little sleepy. I shall try to get a short shut eye on this train... 10 stops to go!
10:56pm
On my way home from work now. Quite tired from all the mental and physical strain actually. There wasn't so much work but yet my heart was not on the job. All of a sudden, talking became a huge burden to me. I like talking alot, but just naturally, today I felt so sick to talk... I felt completely horrible. I never intend to hurt anyone and I guess I deserve not to get hurt too... Plenty of politics and favouritism at work. And sometimes being the minority can just be so painful. It's like I can treated differently although my job performance is so much better than someone else. Things just aren't so fair sometimes... I wanted to keep a smile on my face the whole time, but I guess it just became too hard on me. While at work I got a missed call from NTU. And when I called them back they said they never called me... If it was a call from some other random number, but NTU? It probably means something right? I have to get home quickly to check my email. I hope there is some news.
Besides that I had to make a call to my paternal granny... Seems like she got back from their house and she had plenty ofstories to tell me. Sometimes I wonder why she does that. Oh I'm a little sleepy. I shall try to get a short shut eye on this train... 10 stops to go!
12:54am
It's getting pretty late now. No email from NTU and just nothing at all... I've got to wake up early tomorrow for gyming and running session with my marathon buddies. As much as I'm a little psyched, I still feel quite lousy. Hopefully all the work out tomorrow will take my mind off things. Oh and then I have dinner with my secondary school classmates! Hope my mood improves by then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment