Saturday, March 24, 2012

11.28pm
Just can't wait to get back home... Had quite a long day. Literally was running around being a food runner today. I prefer doing food runner compared to any other stations... And I have completely realized that work actually dampens my mood. I don't feel like I belong at work and sometimes I feel unwanted. I've about 2 months to go for all this to end. And then take a break for 1 more month and then head for job hunting. I'd rather stay home while job hunting than working at that place.

I've got plans early for tomorrow. Will be going to my school gym for max 2 hours, then go collect some stuff from paternal granny and then meet mum to go to the travel agency. Oh and i'd also have to go and clean church. Last week there were 3 cockroaches :( I hope there won't be any at all. Need to straighten out my room a bit more and prepare for sunday's service.

Oh and I forgot to mention how i lost 1kg already! The last time i weighed my self was last monday, and yesterdayy before going to gym with marathon buddies, i weight myself and i lost 1 kg... Yay! I know i may not be able to see results sometimes but I'm just not giving up now! So yesterday headed to gym with Eelynn, Gerald and Tai Ping. We've signed up for the 10km sundown marathon together. And Gerald is the guy who knows everything about gym inside out. So he taught us a few exercise using the weights. I got the 2kg dumbells :P I don't intend to build muscles, just lose weight xD and then i got onto the cycling sort of equipment and cycled away for 30mins. I sort of enjoyed myself actually. And then we did abs exercise. It was so good that I still feel by tummy stretching now :P So tomorrow I'm hoping I would be able to get my hands on the treadmill and start off with maybe 2km run. And I've also planned to go to the gym every morning before work and workout for atleast 45mins. I'm just so excited to get active again. Back in secondary school I didn't have to try because of netball and npcc trainings. But that was 3 years ago. And once I was done with secondary school, I didn't do any exercise and slowly started putting on the weight. I kept trying to get it off, but there wasn't any motivation and so I dropped it. But now, there is. INDIA! That is apparently my motivation. To get to atleast 75kg before 27th May and then reduce to 70kg and keep it for life. Because of my height, I don't look fat now, but actually, I'm overweight. Ideal weight for my height is actually 77kg :( I will get there!

So yesterday TP was saying if I kept this up, he can just ditch his current 'girl friend' xD I heard it but pretended not to. LOL. He said 'by graduation veni will be sexy'. Yes he said that. Hahahaha. Speaking of TP, he had gone for a short holiday and he got me a souvenir :)



Its going to be 12am soon... Will probably reach home in another 15-20mins. Shall have a shower, pack for gym and cut my finger nails... They're quite long already. Should get into bed by 1.30, get up by 8am. Leave home by 9am and everything else will go as planned :))

12.12am
Forgot to mention about my secondary class gathering! Almost more than half the class turned up. Been 3 years since I saw most of them. Plenty of things haven't changed. Like Ryan and Yee Tien's silly ways. Most of us had braces. Some lost weight, some gained weight. All at different paths of life. Spent time with them for more than 2 hours and then we had to go out separate ways again. The short time will definitely be cherished.


5 more mins for my train stop. I'll just have to zoom home!

1.31am
Yes its late. And I'm still not in bed xD

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment