
10.45pm
I realize I should find new ways to start my blog post... There are very common ways I usually start, like 'I'm on my way home,' or 'I'm tired,' or stuff like that. I'll go and find out how interesting I can start xD
So well, I am going home now xD As much as I didn't want to, I had to... Woke up early again for gym. I discovered this morning that my weight could be hitting 82kg instead of 83kg from last night. So I got very excited. It is impressive right? 3kg lost in 2 weeks... I just felt super motivated. And went to school gym and worked out for close to 2 hours. If I counted accurately, I lost 300 calories... And halfway through my workout, I spotted a weighing scale. The electronic one that you can't go wrong with :P And yeap, my weight was 82.3kg. I'm saying was because I could have lost a few more... I figured that the treadmill helped me lose more calories compared to the other 2 machines I used regulary. So tomorrow I'm going to train again with TP and the rest. They might leave early, but my work only starts at 5pm so I can workout till 3pm, then shower, have lunch and get to work by 5.
I'm super desperate to try the GM diet... Considering my current lifestyle and following the diet as well, I could lose up to more than 10kg... Also provided I have plenty of self control :P Working at a restaurant can just be very hard on someone like me xD
I need to find out what ingredients a fishball contains... Hmmm... Just something random :P
When I get home I shall spend a teeny tiny bit of time with my hamsters. Mess with her a little, then pack for tomorrow's gym session. Jot down my shopping list for my GM diet... Perhaps I can start next week... Or the week after... Or a better date would be from the 16th - 22nd April. I could work less hours, spend more time at the gym and see how effective things turn out... Running for a while is still a small challenge for me... Imagine how 10km would be ehh... I have to run more on the treadmill and build up my stamina... Hopefully I'll be able to complete my 10km in 2.5hours :D
Shall end here. Oh and did I mention, I got to do food runner both for lunch and dinner shifts tonights :) hehehe... This girl in the train beside me is sooooooo noisy and annoying... Grrrrrrr.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment