It's been a while since I blogged. Don't really want to talk about what has gone by xD Mainly because I don't remember everything laa. This week has been pretty busy. But I've been procrastinating a little... Maybe way too much. But I've been doing tutorials and everything else on time so things are okay so far. Tons of project assignments streaming in as well. Just have to catch up eh. Monday is a holiday. Tuesday would be the start of week 4. Arghhh. Need to do a facebook application this semester laa! Hopefully we'll gain enough knowledge to do our project :)

So yesterday Salina and I went out for a random date. The thing on my head is a scarf that's substituted as a head band xD It was Yumeng's idea! Haha! So while Salina left all her things with me to go for her prayer, Yumeng and I messed around a little xD But good outcome right? :P

Despite me having plenty to do, I still tried a random french manicure on my left hand. It looks pretty good. Did the right hand, but it ended up very badly, so I removed it :P

Tomorrow evening at 7pm, going for my extraction. After this, I don't know what might happen... Probably inserting those rubber band like separators for sometime and another week later my braces :D So excited. Willing to take this pain for anything and everything! As long as I've got those braces, I'll be a happy girl! :D I should get going now :) Byeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment