Bleah! Unproductive week la! I slacked like shit today :P I wanted to study, but I kind of procrastinated big time! Maybe because I know what it's going to be an easy test with all the True/False and multiple choice questions and stuff. Haha! I really hope Mr.Gilbert doesn't change the format and stuff because it could kill me and my 10% and I hope this 10% would be easy to get :) Fingers crossed for the best! Haha! Then again, I've got an extra 2 hours tomorrow which I can use to mug if I've got no distractions ;)
So yesterday's tooth extraction was pretty much the same as last week's. Injection just killed me! Thank God for a super nice Orthodontist and her assistant who was comforting me throughout the process.Then I had those blue rubber bands, separators inserted again. I removed the 6 of them this evening xD I know I shouldn't have. But either way, I'm going to feel the pain when she inserts those brackets next week, so why not let me be pain free till then right? xD Apparently my lower left teeth are pretty close together and she couldn't insert the separator. She was saying she's have to cut of a bit of my tooth to insert those brackets. Dad was saying she won't cut them but sort of file them. Either way, my Orthodontist said it will be painful! Gahhh! The amount of pain I'm going through to get this damn thing! It better be all worthwhile I say!
I'm kinda nervous because Sunday I'm getting my braces... I've got the last appointment, at 8.30pm and it would approximately take around 1-1.5hours. I really want to look good in my braces because I've seen people who are pretty messed up with them :P With 4 teeth gone and a painful lower left jaw, I hope this whole thing would end well and I wouldn't have to look in the mirror and go "Damn, I shouldn't have got them." Although in due time I'll have a beautiful set of teeth, I still want to look good while I have my braces on right?! Image really matters to me!! LOL.
Speaking of image, my weight loss programme is going down the drain xD I just love food so much and I feel lazy working out. To make matters worse, mum says I should lose 10kg before I go to India, else she won't send me! That's blackmailing! Why is that I'd have to do this in order to go there?! Pftt! I know she's saying it for my good :P I've got a whole plan lined up for my India trip. I'm going to bring a huge suitcase with only a few clothes probably meant for 2 or 3 days and shop like no one's business xD Buy tons and tons of chudithars for myself :) I'm hoping I won't have to go with mum or dad xD A trip to India, all by myself! It's going to be awesome :P Hopefully my cousin would be getting married around that time so I can be part of a huge wedding! My relatives kept telling mum what would a wedding be without me and they won't hold it without me around! So sweet! Hehehehe! And lets hope I'll find a handsome and charming man while I'm there xD
Wow I'm being super random aren't I? xD I've been jumping from here to there... Which reminds me, today I met Mona Lisa! Haha! We went to get hamster stuff and went over to my place to give her my male hamster. I've only got the female one with her parents left now... All in separate cages. Hamsters would prefer to live alone and they only come together when they need to mate xD I'm hoping the females aren't pregnant. If they are, I'm going to have a really hard time! But then again, I still owe 2 people hamsters. They wanted girls, but I only have 1 girl left at the moment. I just want a DOG! A golden retriever laaaa! Mummy says no! Hais! I bet Daddy would say Yes! He seems like a sucker for animals la! He keeps playing with my hamsters as though they are his kids! ;P
Speaking of mum and dad, they kinda annoy me a lot! Seriously, but in a good way! All this time, while I was growing up, I never got to see my parents doting on each other and now I do. LOL! And its kinda weird! They both get super cheesy sometimes infront of me and it makes me all so weird and uncomfortable. But its super sweet! Like dad calls mum atleast 2-3 times a day while she's at work. He sends her off to work in the morning in his bike, and fetches her too! And then after she's done eating, he actually washes her dishes! And then he massages her feet! :O And there are those random times when he offers to wash my plates and mum's like, NO! Haha! And he insists, and after awhile, I give in, and mum just pretends to be unhappy and all :P Everytime he does something for her, I look at her and roll my eyes and she's like, "YOU'RE JEALOUS!" xD He irons her clothes, and once I came back home to see him ironing mine as well. I feel like dad's being an incredible good house husband xD Dad's case is tomorrow. So I'm hoping that he'll really find out what he's in for tomorrow. I hate it when they keep postponing it. Dad says when all this is over, he'll find a job and mum wouldn't have to do her other job. Awww. It's really so cute to see them both like this. Mum says that they didn't love before, and so they're falling in love now. Haha! Damn freaking true! Grossly true xD
Oh, 14th November is daddy's birthday! Hehe! I wonder what we could possible do... Provided his case tomorrow goes well. We're being pretty positive about it. I've got my hopes up :) My hero is going to make it through this! Hehehe!
Tomorrow is going to be a pretty long day. Haven't gone to church for prayer meeting since school started la! Aiyooo! My mouth hurts! Shall get ready for school, then brush my teeth, do the facial stuff and go to bed! Lets hope this week will be kind to us :)
PS: Florent. Bro, I know you come on here alot xD I see you! :P Send my letter soon please :D
No comments:
Post a Comment