
Had a pretty eventful week. Yes its week 5 of school and its getting crazy! The amount of assignments that are streaming in is just crazy!! And this week was just ohmygosh! Haha! I got my brackets on Sunday. Brackets is just that metal thing that got super glued onto my teeth and the wires and bands weren't fitted in then because apparently they didn't have the molar bands. So I had to go back on Tuesday and almost begged my orthodontist to fix it all. She didn't take so long. She cemented in my molar bands. Told me to wait while she finished up 2 patients I think, and finished me up just as soon. Chose hot pink for my bands :) They look pretty cool. Apparently my classmates who got theirs before kept frightening me saying that it was going to be painful but it wasn't so bad la! Thank God! Hahaha!
Did SMMA quiz on Monday, was alright, made a stupid silly mistake :/ Celebrated Dad's birthday on Monday as well. He seemed really pleased about that. Uploaded pictures on facebook :) Had Comm Skills presentation on Tuesday, after we were done, Ms.K revealed all our grades. Apparently, out of the 5 teams, only my team managed to get an A- while the rest got B and stuff. Oh and my hamster gave birth to 10 babies that morning -.-' That is alot! And they're all so tiny compared to the 7 that were both the previous time. Oh well, I have to find owners for all 10 of them because I don't plan on keeping so many!
Sometimes I wonder why I even blog xD Its such a waste of time, and I could spend my time doing some other stuff but instead I do this. Sometimes I wonder if I should continue...
Presentation tomorrow followed by a 15% quiz on Friday! OMG! I haven't started studying! -.-'
No comments:
Post a Comment