
Ooooh its been longggggggg. Not that long but yes, just been some time :D Having a blast with life I guess :P Well yesterday had to get our tambourine dance costume and it looked really very pretty! I loved it :)Especially the skirt, just too cute! I can't wait for next month when we officially get to wear it and dance! Although I'm a little paranoid. I've got to make sure you can't see through it :P But Akka S did assure me that after we get the other stuff for the costume, like Ephord, etc, its going to be perfectly alright. Lets hope so :) One thing that is bothering me a little, is that I got a size bigger for my costume. Mum was nagging at me of how one of the suits we got the last time doesn't fit me anymore and how I don't wear another one xD Well yeah, one of the suits doesn't fit me because I gained weight, and yeah I got quite a small one :( but its just a chudithar, so its not that bad. And the other white chudithar we got was supposed to be used when there is Holy Communion, but then we had to stop dancing for some time...
Been almost more than a year since we stopped dancing. And then we got all broken up into other stuff. Stephanie is too young to be doing any ministry as of now, Havolyn & I got into backup singing and laptop projection. Akka S kinda like went missing in action. And now, we've got to dance for this occasion. I'm pretty excited :) So excited that I went to search for some stuff online when I coincidentally landed on this website selling tambourine dance costume. I shared it to Akka S and she said its looked cheaper and we went to have a look and now we all have our own costumes too! Hehe! And we know a place to get most of our stuff :)
So the we've got the Costume & Tassels. Now we still have to get our Ephords, Ballet Shoes. And I should go and get some leggings/tights and inner shirt :P Else I'll just be too paranoid xD
I've just set up my pay pal account! Weeeeeeee :D So now I can pretty much shop online. Haha! As exciting as it is, I'm kinda worried. I know mum is going to nag at me big time. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her right? xD So exciting! So now I need some suggestions as to where I can shop with my paypal account...
Lunch time soon... Granny made me some good food :D Speaking of granny, I'm reminded of mother's day... I'm going to be making breakfast for them that morning... Not sure what yet. And dinner is canadian pizza treat :P They are going to love it... Just kinda sad that I'm going to spending alot this month. Tambourine, my facial, etc. But then I'm going back to school end of this month! Weeeee :) Oh crap, and I just got reminded of the mother's day speech for church this Sunday. I haven't prepared :( Shall prepare it now :) Toodles!
Been almost more than a year since we stopped dancing. And then we got all broken up into other stuff. Stephanie is too young to be doing any ministry as of now, Havolyn & I got into backup singing and laptop projection. Akka S kinda like went missing in action. And now, we've got to dance for this occasion. I'm pretty excited :) So excited that I went to search for some stuff online when I coincidentally landed on this website selling tambourine dance costume. I shared it to Akka S and she said its looked cheaper and we went to have a look and now we all have our own costumes too! Hehe! And we know a place to get most of our stuff :)
So the we've got the Costume & Tassels. Now we still have to get our Ephords, Ballet Shoes. And I should go and get some leggings/tights and inner shirt :P Else I'll just be too paranoid xD
I've just set up my pay pal account! Weeeeeeee :D So now I can pretty much shop online. Haha! As exciting as it is, I'm kinda worried. I know mum is going to nag at me big time. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her right? xD So exciting! So now I need some suggestions as to where I can shop with my paypal account...
Lunch time soon... Granny made me some good food :D Speaking of granny, I'm reminded of mother's day... I'm going to be making breakfast for them that morning... Not sure what yet. And dinner is canadian pizza treat :P They are going to love it... Just kinda sad that I'm going to spending alot this month. Tambourine, my facial, etc. But then I'm going back to school end of this month! Weeeee :) Oh crap, and I just got reminded of the mother's day speech for church this Sunday. I haven't prepared :( Shall prepare it now :) Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment