I'm sure many of you would come to agree with this statement... I don't deserve friends. I don't think its such a strong statement or anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. I doubt anyone has been happy having someone like me in their life... (By now you would have realized that this is a emo post, so if you don't like emo stuff, please stop reading ) I've come to a point now where I drive people around me nuts. Well except my mum and my granny.
I drive my "friends" up the wall and I'm very good at coming to conclusions without you having to say anything. That is something I have mastered... Some would think its stupid. Well, I think so too, but seriously, I have mastered that skill like no one would have. You just have to say one sentence, and even if you didn't state that you don't want to talk to me, I would have concluded that myself.
I'm a very uninteresting and boring friend. I make silly jokes which no one would think is funny and I laugh at it myself. I'm mean and selfish. I like having my friends for myself and I hate to share them. You either treat me better, or equally... And if another friend of ours is better than me, which is true most of the time, then don't worry, I would come to a conclusion sooner or later that you hate me.
I get really angry for the most smallest issues and I throw words immediately without thinking. (I do feel a little bad about it, but I hate to admit that to you) Even if you were trying to be nice, I'd be rude to you and claim that you are insensitive and you're being an ass. Eventually, even though I want to be your friend again, I'll find a few reasons to hate you and then eventually hate myself.
So today, I've come to a point that I've realized, my "friends" hate me. A friend would see me, but pretend not to see me just to avoid talking to me. You see, that is how much of a wonderful friend I can be.
I'm pretty sure that no one would like to have a rude, arrogant, mean, selfish, horrible (insert your share of words) friend like me. So dear world, I'm letting you free. You don't have to be my friend anymore. Well if there are people who still like me, then I'd find some other terms for you, like classmate, school mate, acquaintance, etc. Trust me, you'll go through hell having a friend like me...
Fact is, I've never been a true friend to anyone, and no one has either.
I drive my "friends" up the wall and I'm very good at coming to conclusions without you having to say anything. That is something I have mastered... Some would think its stupid. Well, I think so too, but seriously, I have mastered that skill like no one would have. You just have to say one sentence, and even if you didn't state that you don't want to talk to me, I would have concluded that myself.
I'm a very uninteresting and boring friend. I make silly jokes which no one would think is funny and I laugh at it myself. I'm mean and selfish. I like having my friends for myself and I hate to share them. You either treat me better, or equally... And if another friend of ours is better than me, which is true most of the time, then don't worry, I would come to a conclusion sooner or later that you hate me.
I get really angry for the most smallest issues and I throw words immediately without thinking. (I do feel a little bad about it, but I hate to admit that to you) Even if you were trying to be nice, I'd be rude to you and claim that you are insensitive and you're being an ass. Eventually, even though I want to be your friend again, I'll find a few reasons to hate you and then eventually hate myself.
So today, I've come to a point that I've realized, my "friends" hate me. A friend would see me, but pretend not to see me just to avoid talking to me. You see, that is how much of a wonderful friend I can be.
I'm pretty sure that no one would like to have a rude, arrogant, mean, selfish, horrible (insert your share of words) friend like me. So dear world, I'm letting you free. You don't have to be my friend anymore. Well if there are people who still like me, then I'd find some other terms for you, like classmate, school mate, acquaintance, etc. Trust me, you'll go through hell having a friend like me...
Fact is, I've never been a true friend to anyone, and no one has either.
No comments:
Post a Comment