Friday, April 29, 2011

10:19am

My blog was lacking some color. Thought I shall brighten it up with some pictures :) And I shall try not to have such long and emo posts. But as we all know, its impossible. Haha! Lets start with some good news? I've lost some weight... I'm not kidding. I'm truly serious. Just not sure how much though because I refuse to check my weight. Haha! I'm going jogging this evening. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was planning my route for the run :) I have a rough idea of where I'd be running, and its pretty long. Currently trying to find some apps like runtastic to track the distance, time, etc. Not sure if it would work though. Haha.

1.43pm

Had the usual currypuff for lunch... I seriously need to stop having that. It has become a routine for me :( On the bright side, I don't eat so much for lunch. That would explain my tiny weight loss. Ha! I kinda have a feeling that it might rain this evening :( Im serious! The 7 day weather forecast predicts heavy rain today! But I want to go for my run! I have made up my mind. Rain or shine, I am going. I don't care if I get even sicker, I am going for my run. Nothing is going to stop me :)

Still editing my song info using Zune. I want to get this fixed so that I can download more songs. Everything will be neat :) I currently have over 15 songs to download. I shall do it over the weekend!

6.56pm

I had to stop everything at 3 cause our boss was going to treat us at Swensons :) Not just us, but the whole department. So yeah, ice cream is too sweet there... And I'm too tired now that I decided not to go jogging today. But I'll do a few ropes. I heard doing ropes is better than running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment