Monday, April 18, 2011

Had a pretty tiring and emotional weekend :/ Good and Bad sort of emotions. Friday night went to have dinner with classmates. More people turned up for this one. YAY! We celebrated Luqman's Birthday. And boy was he surprised :) The thing is, we are never able to surprise any of our classmates, and even I haven't fallen for one, so yeah, this is a first :P Shou Xian didn't bring his memory card. Lucky I had mine, so now I'm in custody of the DSLR pictures! I uploaded them HERE! Pretty eventful night. Then had to head over to overnight that very day! Did I mention I was feeling so full after eating Wendy's? Bloated to the extend I don't know how to say it :P

Overnight was pretty alright. Mother's day planning was annoying. I don't get why is it that when this was allocated to someone, they can't really put much thought in it and we need to kick start this. I don't like doing too many things you know :( And the pressure of home was weighing me down too!

I got home close to 6am that Sat and I went straight to bed only to wake up about 2 hours later for tuition. After tuition had to bring granny to AMK police station to give her statement. She was there for like more than an hour. After that we went home. We reached home at about 2.30pm and I was obviously tired. Went to sleep only to be awaken by a call around 9.30pm. Some people from church were on the way to visit granny. Well, I didn't really like the sound of it because my house was already in a mess. The sofa's were slashed by my oh so wonderful dad and the sight was horrible! I'd definitely don't want to step into a house like that. But we can't say no either. So I quickly got up and washed my face, and they already got there.

It wasn't easy narrating the whole story to them. Or in my case, hearing my grandma doing it. She just makes everything so dramatic. Maybe that's were I get the whole "exaggerating" trait from :P Well soon after they left, mum came back, watched a movie, which was coming to an end, and went to bed.

Had to go tuition again on Sunday morning. GAH! My life is so wasted :P But hey, I got my pay :) Then church, home and watched Orange > Telugu movie with Ram Charan & Genelia. I love it :) I kinda felt I could agree with Ram in the movie. Where he felt love can never last. In my parents case, love never existed. And sometimes, I do wonder if there is true love that lasts. So I got pretty emotional that night thinking about all sort of stuff and the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was me crying :P Exaggerating, but I can't help it because it runs in the family :P

So now I'm at work. With nothing to do as usual. Played Monopoly Deal with Nazifah, and I won both games :P I miss playing with Jia Jun and the rest although JJ can be a sore loser sometimes :P

I'm pretty busy with my tumblr. I started it on the 13th April, and I have 31 followers to date :) I find my own sources and I don't reblog :P Maybe if I reblog, I'll have more followers eh. So check out my tumblr :)

So now I'm in the process of thinking if I should re connect with some online friends. Its been really long after I fell out with some and mostly because I get pissed when people don't understand what its like being in my shoes. In due time, I might forget them, and maybe they will forget me too... Oh well.. Only time can tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment