Ahh. I have so many cravings at the moment. Chocolate craving is pretty much satisfied because there is chocolate at home :) But seriously, I've got plenty of other cravings :)I don't seem to be able to control my anger. Sometimes I think I'm behaving like my dad. It is kinda true. I see himself in me sometimes and thats not something I'm proud of. I've got to make sure that I will not raise my voice from now. And every time that happens, I should do something I hate to do.
I'm feeling sleepy now. *Yawn*. Once I get off work, I need to bring granny to clinic and rush to church. Mum said I could skip for today, but I havent missed a single one for this year and I definitely don't plan on doing so unless its an emergency.
Work is boring. And my procrastination is at its peak!
Dear *insertyourname*. I've had enough of waiting for you to talk to me! I don't care anymore. Whatever happened during the last conversation we had was your fault! No I'm not pushing the blame to you, I'm just clearly stating what is obvious and right from the start. Just so you know, in time to come, you'll not be in any of my lists anymore! I'm just going to erase you from my life! By then it would be too late! Don't give me excuses that you're not free or whatever shit because we both know thats not true!
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment