9.01am
Just had a sardine curry puff and a half a sandwhich with milo. I'm saving the other half of the sandwhich for lunch :P I don't really have that much appitite after falling sick. I still haven't fully recovered although my voice is pretty much back. I miss the manly voice though. Haha. All the constant coughing and wheezing is annoying me. I wish I didn't have to fall sick.
Church was pretty alright yesterday. There is a bit of bad news though. Well I know certain things happens for the best. I'm kinda glad that I won't have to deal with such people anymore, but then again, there is someone who might be affected because of this. I do hope that he takes a wise decision on whether he should go along with it or take a stand for something else. If he does feel that he would want to go along with whatever that is happening, then we're sure that he is going to be dearly missed.
So I've emailed Mr. S the work I had been given last week. It shouldn't have taken more than a day but on Thursday the holiday mood had already set in, and then on Monday I wasn't at work. I took only like a half of yesterday to finish up the work and I didn't bother emailing him yesterday itself because I know he was busy. That aside, yesterday while going to the pantry, we saw Mr. V and he looked hilarious :P Certain people will look good with facial hair, people like Mr. V, and people like Mr. S don't need facial hair to look good :P Well if you got what I was trying to say, Mr. V shaved off his moustach. And it kinda looked weird. I wish he hadn't done what he did :P
Its like 2 weeks since I started my tumblr, and I've got 75 followers! Weeeeeee :P I always wanted to be popular in a way xD Once I've soaked in the glory of my tumblr, I'll stop :P You don't possibly think I would keep tumblr-ing right? That would be insane. Maybe once I've reached my 1 month mark, I shall just tumblr once a week! Can't disappoint my followers :)
I'm tempted to eat my peanut pancake now. I was saving it for lunch along with the half sandwhich :P I took a bite from it. And it tastes awesome. Haha! I think my diet is horrible. I've cut down alot of what I eat, but the thing is, I don't eat healthy... I have to start planning my own diet properly. Part of the blame goes to granny for always making unhealthy stuff :P I think it would be so cool if I started on 1st May! My whole diet and exercise plan would be in place :) Ooh this is so exciting :) I want to get into shape before my 19th in June.
Okay, so I'm going to start planning it now :)
10.25am
I'm still stuck with my diet planning. The internet seems to be of no use. I kinda suck at this planning xD I'm going to try cracking my head harder :)
12.41pm
I hate my work life. Its so boring and I've got no work to do! I think I should do something productive now. Perhaps reading some articles to increase my general knowlegde :)
4.16pm
Went to the pantry to get a hot cup of teh tarik. Wooo! Shiok ah! LOL! Still coughing up phlem. Ewww. And nose bleeds at random times. The weather must be that horrible. Need to find some recipes so that I can start cooking soon and not blame granny for her unhealthy cooking :P I think I shall end here, have plenty of work to do. Not office work, but personal work :P Toodles.
Just had a sardine curry puff and a half a sandwhich with milo. I'm saving the other half of the sandwhich for lunch :P I don't really have that much appitite after falling sick. I still haven't fully recovered although my voice is pretty much back. I miss the manly voice though. Haha. All the constant coughing and wheezing is annoying me. I wish I didn't have to fall sick.
Church was pretty alright yesterday. There is a bit of bad news though. Well I know certain things happens for the best. I'm kinda glad that I won't have to deal with such people anymore, but then again, there is someone who might be affected because of this. I do hope that he takes a wise decision on whether he should go along with it or take a stand for something else. If he does feel that he would want to go along with whatever that is happening, then we're sure that he is going to be dearly missed.
So I've emailed Mr. S the work I had been given last week. It shouldn't have taken more than a day but on Thursday the holiday mood had already set in, and then on Monday I wasn't at work. I took only like a half of yesterday to finish up the work and I didn't bother emailing him yesterday itself because I know he was busy. That aside, yesterday while going to the pantry, we saw Mr. V and he looked hilarious :P Certain people will look good with facial hair, people like Mr. V, and people like Mr. S don't need facial hair to look good :P Well if you got what I was trying to say, Mr. V shaved off his moustach. And it kinda looked weird. I wish he hadn't done what he did :P
Its like 2 weeks since I started my tumblr, and I've got 75 followers! Weeeeeee :P I always wanted to be popular in a way xD Once I've soaked in the glory of my tumblr, I'll stop :P You don't possibly think I would keep tumblr-ing right? That would be insane. Maybe once I've reached my 1 month mark, I shall just tumblr once a week! Can't disappoint my followers :)
I'm tempted to eat my peanut pancake now. I was saving it for lunch along with the half sandwhich :P I took a bite from it. And it tastes awesome. Haha! I think my diet is horrible. I've cut down alot of what I eat, but the thing is, I don't eat healthy... I have to start planning my own diet properly. Part of the blame goes to granny for always making unhealthy stuff :P I think it would be so cool if I started on 1st May! My whole diet and exercise plan would be in place :) Ooh this is so exciting :) I want to get into shape before my 19th in June.
Okay, so I'm going to start planning it now :)
10.25am
I'm still stuck with my diet planning. The internet seems to be of no use. I kinda suck at this planning xD I'm going to try cracking my head harder :)
12.41pm
I hate my work life. Its so boring and I've got no work to do! I think I should do something productive now. Perhaps reading some articles to increase my general knowlegde :)
4.16pm
Went to the pantry to get a hot cup of teh tarik. Wooo! Shiok ah! LOL! Still coughing up phlem. Ewww. And nose bleeds at random times. The weather must be that horrible. Need to find some recipes so that I can start cooking soon and not blame granny for her unhealthy cooking :P I think I shall end here, have plenty of work to do. Not office work, but personal work :P Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment