11.31am
There is no work today... Since morning I've been doing my own stuff. On one hand, I'm glad that there is no work, but on the other hand, I still have to worry about what I can write on my log book. Oh and not forgetting the report that we've to submit on our 2nd last week. There isn't much work to do at all. GAH! This IPP is worth 12 credits and with the amount of work we've been doing and all, we should get all 12 credits. HAHA! And as an added bonus, our supervisor said if we wanted a testimonial, we could ask him for it. IPP has been a breeze so far. And with only 18 work days to go, I don't expect heavy work load. Apparently Mr.S is going on his wedding leave from next Wednesday, and he said he wont be able to check the work he gave me last week. If I remember correctly, he'll only come back on the 24th. Which is our 3rd last day. Then I'm sure Jimmy would continue to give us work, but his work is the type that you can finish in a day, but he gives you a few days to do it. I still remember how initially, when we were given work to do, we finish it fast and give it to him and then he tells us to change stuff here and there. Soon after, we learnt to take our own time :P I can't thank God enough for giving me an awesome place for IPP. Now I've to keep bugging him to give me an easy project with good group members. I wouldn't mind working with a few good looking guys xD Definitely don't want any bimbo girls. LOL! Apparently it would be very unlikely that I do my fypj with Puay Xin. We both are the only ones from our class doing IPP now. Maybe an Indian or two would be alright to work with. But please! No Kalpana for me! Somehow I just don't really like her. Maybe she isn't bad or anything, but I get negative vibes from her... I'm not sure if she is nice or not, but I'm sure she hates me. I don't want to be stuck with her for 12 weeks :P Someone nice would be good. Someone who'd be a great companion. To have all the girl talks with. But then again, I've got to be really nice to God so that he'd remember me :P
I haven't been eating properly lately. Just no appetite. I have breakfast at office, usually curry puff or something with milo, and I save some of what I had in the morning for lunch so I won't have to go down and buy anything. And when I get home, I don't usually eat rice. Even if I do, I don't finish it up, and I leave it to mum or granny. I haven't been having my medicine since yesterday. I kinda hate it. I even threw away my cough syrup and lied to mum that I finished it. Geez! What's wrong with me eh? Anyway, granny made me some of those spicy vadai last night. Yummy! I had 8 of em. Hehe! And she made me some for this morning as well. I'm saving it for lunch. I kinda like granny. When we're both nice to each other. Haha! Yesterday we both we talking and stuff and I introduced my "boyfriend" Kunal Kapoor to her. HAHA! And I told her to pray that I'd get a ang mo husband. Mum came home and she said I can't marry a movie star > Kunal Kapoor. And I was like "Who says I'm going to marry him? He's just my boyfriend. I'll marry someone else :P Mum was shocked. HAHA! I don't obviously mean that. I know its what alot of people do nowadays. You love someone, then marry someone. Thats not what I believe in. You love and marry the same person. Haha!
Speaking of loving and marrying, today I got a little worried :P I know its not the time or anything, but I wonder if I'll be single all my life xD I'm pretty picky about the guy I want. I mean, who isn't. But currently I've got 111 things in my little book. Well that guy doesn't have to fit everything, but close enough would be good. Maybe I'll take the time to put those stuff here. Some of them can get pretty lame, but maybe as time goes by, as I mature, I may strike off certain stuff. HAHA! I hope he has a really cool name eh. Anyway... I am somehow convinced that there is no such thing as true love. I don't know if there is such a thing at all. People can continue loving all their lives right? But why do they love? Isn't it because they want something in return? Some may want sex. Some want to be loved back. Either way, aren't we being selfish? I don't know. Maybe I'm still a little young to know about all this. But I sure hope that I grow up soon :P But then again, I don't want to grow up.
And speaking about growing up, remember how I was saying I don't have a life? How I have to teach brats during the weekends. Well, now I'm a free bird... Because of IPP & the upcoming FYPJ, I can only commit to teach on weekends, and my tutee' father, who is also my mum's colleague. decided the kids need more than just weekends, and they engaged another tutor. Some university student who is charging higher... Yes I am relieved that my duties of "teaching" these kids is no longer something I have to do. But at the same time, I started worrying about money... Although dad didn't work when he was around, he somehow had money to pay for certain bills that he was incharge of. Now that he isn't around, if there is no money in his account, mum would have to do the top up to his account. And just recently, mum and I decided that I'd pay for my own stuff. We had to come to that because I hated going to teach tuition. And then she said she is not going to give me extra money. That was her attempt to get me to go to tuition, oh well it worked. It was only till May. Till I was done with IPP. But recently, I felt that I didn't want to burden her. So whatever plans we had, that aside. I decided I have to come up with a way to earn money, or reduce spending... I don't spend much, we all know that, but recently, I'm trying to learn how to cook, and its not cheap getting those ingredients eh... Wait, why am I talking about this now? Oh whatever, I lost track. Bottom line is, from next week, May, I won't bother mum for extra money. I'll just make sure that I have enough money in my savings to make things alright for myself. Mean time, if you guys know of anyone who needs tuition for primary school maths, you know who to find :P
Money money money! I just realized I've got to go for facial next month :( I guess I'll have to use my pay then... But first I need to make a money management plan with mum. I've got one up already, just need to tell her and see what she says. We'll try it for a month. And if it goes well, we'll continue with it :) I remember those days I didn't feel like going to teach tuition, I kinda regret those days. Well, as they say, you won't know the worth of something while its there and you'll only know it once its gone. I don't know why this has reminded me of PK :P I miss chatting with him although we don't have much to talk about. Our last chat went horribly wrong after I felt that he was not being sensitive to my feelings. We haven't spoken ever since. But I've been making alot of effort, just that he's never online and he doesn't reply my messages :(
12.30pm
Mum and I usually chat over lunch. So I decided to break my money management plan to her. Mum topped the plan I gave her. Seems like something like this was running through her head, and she gave me a better value for money than I had planned! How cool can that get?! Since mum is giving me more than I was planning to ask, all the more I should go into strict money planning :P I've got to plan everything well so that I can save alot :)
Had granny's spicy vadai... So spicy... Much more than yesterday!!! So tough on me :P Now I don't know what to do, so I'm going to watch GLEE :D
3.02pm
2.5 hours to go... I'm feeling sleepy. Had 2 cups of teh tarik already. Tummy feels weird :( Glee is getting a little boring. Currently at Season 2 Episode 5. Once I'm done with this, I'm going to listen to my favourite radio station :) BOLLYWOOD & BEYOND. Its radio NRI and I love it. Maybe I should watch ep 6 as well.
3.17pm
Well kinda bring back old memories of how Kurt tried to be in the girls team the last time they had a boys vs girls mash up competition. This season, it repeats again. And its so cute how Will doesn't even have to turn around to look at what's going to on to tell Kurt to head to the guy's team :P You guys won't get what I'm talking unless you watched GLEE :P
3.55pm
What those guys did for Coach Beiste was really sweet... And Coach Beiste is an awesome person :) I like her. Haha! You know how sometimes you watch a movie, and you want it come true in your real life. Like you want to live a fairy tale, but it just doesn't happen... Fairy tales never happen in real life. You can only live them in your dreams and I do that alot. Haha! I like dreaming. I dream because in my dream, whatever happens, it doesn't hurt me. I dream because everything in my dream is the sweetest moment. Oh I think I'm tearing up now. Haha.
Its never easy hiding your real feelings and emotions behind the smile. Everything is pretty much fake. And the person who sees the real you behind all those fake emotions is the one who truly understands you. I don't know why I'm being so random. But it happens when I'm a little emotional. Haha.
4.22pm
On ep 7 of Glee now. I'm going to publish this post. Like finally :P I know its long. But I doubt anyone reads it :D
There is no work today... Since morning I've been doing my own stuff. On one hand, I'm glad that there is no work, but on the other hand, I still have to worry about what I can write on my log book. Oh and not forgetting the report that we've to submit on our 2nd last week. There isn't much work to do at all. GAH! This IPP is worth 12 credits and with the amount of work we've been doing and all, we should get all 12 credits. HAHA! And as an added bonus, our supervisor said if we wanted a testimonial, we could ask him for it. IPP has been a breeze so far. And with only 18 work days to go, I don't expect heavy work load. Apparently Mr.S is going on his wedding leave from next Wednesday, and he said he wont be able to check the work he gave me last week. If I remember correctly, he'll only come back on the 24th. Which is our 3rd last day. Then I'm sure Jimmy would continue to give us work, but his work is the type that you can finish in a day, but he gives you a few days to do it. I still remember how initially, when we were given work to do, we finish it fast and give it to him and then he tells us to change stuff here and there. Soon after, we learnt to take our own time :P I can't thank God enough for giving me an awesome place for IPP. Now I've to keep bugging him to give me an easy project with good group members. I wouldn't mind working with a few good looking guys xD Definitely don't want any bimbo girls. LOL! Apparently it would be very unlikely that I do my fypj with Puay Xin. We both are the only ones from our class doing IPP now. Maybe an Indian or two would be alright to work with. But please! No Kalpana for me! Somehow I just don't really like her. Maybe she isn't bad or anything, but I get negative vibes from her... I'm not sure if she is nice or not, but I'm sure she hates me. I don't want to be stuck with her for 12 weeks :P Someone nice would be good. Someone who'd be a great companion. To have all the girl talks with. But then again, I've got to be really nice to God so that he'd remember me :P
I haven't been eating properly lately. Just no appetite. I have breakfast at office, usually curry puff or something with milo, and I save some of what I had in the morning for lunch so I won't have to go down and buy anything. And when I get home, I don't usually eat rice. Even if I do, I don't finish it up, and I leave it to mum or granny. I haven't been having my medicine since yesterday. I kinda hate it. I even threw away my cough syrup and lied to mum that I finished it. Geez! What's wrong with me eh? Anyway, granny made me some of those spicy vadai last night. Yummy! I had 8 of em. Hehe! And she made me some for this morning as well. I'm saving it for lunch. I kinda like granny. When we're both nice to each other. Haha! Yesterday we both we talking and stuff and I introduced my "boyfriend" Kunal Kapoor to her. HAHA! And I told her to pray that I'd get a ang mo husband. Mum came home and she said I can't marry a movie star > Kunal Kapoor. And I was like "Who says I'm going to marry him? He's just my boyfriend. I'll marry someone else :P Mum was shocked. HAHA! I don't obviously mean that. I know its what alot of people do nowadays. You love someone, then marry someone. Thats not what I believe in. You love and marry the same person. Haha!
Speaking of loving and marrying, today I got a little worried :P I know its not the time or anything, but I wonder if I'll be single all my life xD I'm pretty picky about the guy I want. I mean, who isn't. But currently I've got 111 things in my little book. Well that guy doesn't have to fit everything, but close enough would be good. Maybe I'll take the time to put those stuff here. Some of them can get pretty lame, but maybe as time goes by, as I mature, I may strike off certain stuff. HAHA! I hope he has a really cool name eh. Anyway... I am somehow convinced that there is no such thing as true love. I don't know if there is such a thing at all. People can continue loving all their lives right? But why do they love? Isn't it because they want something in return? Some may want sex. Some want to be loved back. Either way, aren't we being selfish? I don't know. Maybe I'm still a little young to know about all this. But I sure hope that I grow up soon :P But then again, I don't want to grow up.
And speaking about growing up, remember how I was saying I don't have a life? How I have to teach brats during the weekends. Well, now I'm a free bird... Because of IPP & the upcoming FYPJ, I can only commit to teach on weekends, and my tutee' father, who is also my mum's colleague. decided the kids need more than just weekends, and they engaged another tutor. Some university student who is charging higher... Yes I am relieved that my duties of "teaching" these kids is no longer something I have to do. But at the same time, I started worrying about money... Although dad didn't work when he was around, he somehow had money to pay for certain bills that he was incharge of. Now that he isn't around, if there is no money in his account, mum would have to do the top up to his account. And just recently, mum and I decided that I'd pay for my own stuff. We had to come to that because I hated going to teach tuition. And then she said she is not going to give me extra money. That was her attempt to get me to go to tuition, oh well it worked. It was only till May. Till I was done with IPP. But recently, I felt that I didn't want to burden her. So whatever plans we had, that aside. I decided I have to come up with a way to earn money, or reduce spending... I don't spend much, we all know that, but recently, I'm trying to learn how to cook, and its not cheap getting those ingredients eh... Wait, why am I talking about this now? Oh whatever, I lost track. Bottom line is, from next week, May, I won't bother mum for extra money. I'll just make sure that I have enough money in my savings to make things alright for myself. Mean time, if you guys know of anyone who needs tuition for primary school maths, you know who to find :P
Money money money! I just realized I've got to go for facial next month :( I guess I'll have to use my pay then... But first I need to make a money management plan with mum. I've got one up already, just need to tell her and see what she says. We'll try it for a month. And if it goes well, we'll continue with it :) I remember those days I didn't feel like going to teach tuition, I kinda regret those days. Well, as they say, you won't know the worth of something while its there and you'll only know it once its gone. I don't know why this has reminded me of PK :P I miss chatting with him although we don't have much to talk about. Our last chat went horribly wrong after I felt that he was not being sensitive to my feelings. We haven't spoken ever since. But I've been making alot of effort, just that he's never online and he doesn't reply my messages :(
12.30pm
Mum and I usually chat over lunch. So I decided to break my money management plan to her. Mum topped the plan I gave her. Seems like something like this was running through her head, and she gave me a better value for money than I had planned! How cool can that get?! Since mum is giving me more than I was planning to ask, all the more I should go into strict money planning :P I've got to plan everything well so that I can save alot :)
Had granny's spicy vadai... So spicy... Much more than yesterday!!! So tough on me :P Now I don't know what to do, so I'm going to watch GLEE :D
3.02pm
2.5 hours to go... I'm feeling sleepy. Had 2 cups of teh tarik already. Tummy feels weird :( Glee is getting a little boring. Currently at Season 2 Episode 5. Once I'm done with this, I'm going to listen to my favourite radio station :) BOLLYWOOD & BEYOND. Its radio NRI and I love it. Maybe I should watch ep 6 as well.
3.17pm
Well kinda bring back old memories of how Kurt tried to be in the girls team the last time they had a boys vs girls mash up competition. This season, it repeats again. And its so cute how Will doesn't even have to turn around to look at what's going to on to tell Kurt to head to the guy's team :P You guys won't get what I'm talking unless you watched GLEE :P
3.55pm
What those guys did for Coach Beiste was really sweet... And Coach Beiste is an awesome person :) I like her. Haha! You know how sometimes you watch a movie, and you want it come true in your real life. Like you want to live a fairy tale, but it just doesn't happen... Fairy tales never happen in real life. You can only live them in your dreams and I do that alot. Haha! I like dreaming. I dream because in my dream, whatever happens, it doesn't hurt me. I dream because everything in my dream is the sweetest moment. Oh I think I'm tearing up now. Haha.
Its never easy hiding your real feelings and emotions behind the smile. Everything is pretty much fake. And the person who sees the real you behind all those fake emotions is the one who truly understands you. I don't know why I'm being so random. But it happens when I'm a little emotional. Haha.
4.22pm
On ep 7 of Glee now. I'm going to publish this post. Like finally :P I know its long. But I doubt anyone reads it :D
No comments:
Post a Comment