Friday, March 4, 2011

I didn't blog yesterday because I was very tired... And I sort of forgot what I did yesterday! Hmm... Yesterday was Thursday... Oh yeah, now I remember! LOL!

I think I mentioned about scanning some forms and personal ID for my attachment. Well I had to go to school for that. And I was really praying that the scanner would be available... I woke up around 9, instead of 8 because I was tired as usual! So by the time I got to school was close to 10, or maybe later than 10. The lift was under repair! >.<' So I climbed the stairs from 2 to 5. Those who don't know, NYP block levels start from 2. But I got myself a packet of milo outside LTL3 at level 3, and climbed up. I got to level 5, and was relieved to see a few free labs! So I entered a really empty one, with students from the next lab eyeing me suspiciously. They were having a lesson with that Indian lecturer! Hehe! I switched on the desktop and tried to print my forms, but somehow the printer wasn't detected! And I tried another desktop and even that didn't detect the 2 printers! I wasn't sure how to connect it, so I just left the lab! I was praying that the photocopying shop at level 2 was open! The lift was yet under repair, although I saw a cleaner lady through the lift cctv at level 3 in the the lift when I was climbing up! So I literally hopped down the stairs as fast as I could and was relieved to see the shop open, with a very obviously upset young lady inside binding notes! LOL! I kept a smile on my face, not wanting to ruin her day any further, quickly printed the necessary and paid her and walked to the library! Library is at level 4, and it has a 2nd story inside as well. So I went to the center wing and immediately filled up my form and signed them. Then climbed those really high stairs to level 5 and looked for the scanner! And I spotted them from far. There were 2. So lets say l = desktop and - = scanner. This is how the thing was placed. (l - - l) so there was a girl seated at the desktop on the right. (- l) and that scanner had a lid on, like normal scanners should be like and the empty one on (l -) didn't have a lid on! So you can see that whole black thing where you can place the document and when that thing scans, you'll see the light too! I kinda thought it wasn't working! So first I placed all my stuff there and went to the media counter lady and asked her if both scanners were working and to my relief she said yes! So I quickly settled down and scanner like several pages of documents, my IC back and front, passport and bankbook! Then I emailed the recruitment office immediately. I packed up, called Aunty A to ask if she wanted lunch because I was going to her place. Got both of us Mee Soto and hurried to her place! Had lunch and then I was teaching her how to operate her laptop. Apparently its an old HP laptop and its damn heavy! 2 times heavier than mine! So she didn't remember much, but we created her email and facebook for her too :P Then I showed her a short film that I really liked, and then we were looking at photos of celebrities and latest gossip! HAHA! I helped her bookmark a movie site along with other few and I introduced her to my best friend, GOOGLE! LOL! As the saying goes "Google is your best friend". Left her place after 6 plus. Got home, almost after 7pm and was damn tired that after doing some stuff on net, around 9, I went to bed! So that was yesterday! And today, was tons of unplanned for programs!


Well since I went to bed early, I was awake around 4am, didn't want to get up, so I forced myself to sleep, and then around 6 plus was awake! Then went to sleep again and around 8am, and then I was half awake, tossing and turning till mum came after her shower and forced me to get up. Well obviously, cause she had a specialist appointment at 11.20am! We left home around 10am!!! Can you believe! A hospital that is only 5 mins by train and 10mins walk! Gosh! So we got there early, but we had an argument on the way from home, so I didn't talk much! But then we made up at the hospital :P I made myself coffee from the machine but I didn't see any spoon, so I stirred using the coffee creamer packet! And mum said coffee was so thick! Well, eventually she got called in around 11am and we were pretty much done by 11.30! Had another cup of coffee, this time we had have each! Went to phramacy to get Aunty A some stuff, then we waited for the shuttle bus, but since only the first 20 could go in, we'd never get into the first one! Which means, an approximate 80mins wait! LOL! We decided to walk, just 10 mins na! Some exercise... So we talked alot while on the way, got a nice bigger bag from the same place we got a small bag for internship, met Aunty A, then took bus to Little India which was quite long! Train is always the best. Could have got there in half the time.

Was raining when we landed in Tekka! Had lunch. Mutton Briyani. Apparently they both didn't like what they had! Mum had chicken, Aunt had mutton. I couldn't be bothered! It was food! LOL! So when we were finished thank God rained stopped, we went to shop for Aunt's chudithar... Got 2 tops for myself. Aunt didn't buy 1, or 2, but she had 4... Initially settled for 3. And then I saw one that I really really really liked! And I showed it to her, and she liked it too, and she bought for herself. I didn't want to because I know mum had to spend alot for me this month coz of clothes and shoes for intership.

Then we went to get sweets where I got reminded of ex-bestie Abby... LOL! She likes those milk sweets, Pal Gova! Told Aunt that my best friend likes this, but I don't think she heard it.

From there went to beauty palour for facial CONSULTATION! I emphasize on the 2nd word because we just wanted to go and consult her for my skin and Aunt was going to get some products... In the end, it turned out to be an actual facial :P It was for 2 hours! And both me and Aunt had it. Hers was the gold gold thing! LOL! Poor mum was out the whole time sitting down and looking at people coming in and out! Poor her :P Facial was awesome! First was weird, cause we had to remove the top and put on something like a tube, but it was like a skirt! Oh yeah, it might have been a skirt, just that it covers from the chest down. Pretty much like how the girl in the picture looks! We didn't even know 2 hours went by. Facial and some massage too :P I didn't sleep though :( Wish I did! Cause Aunt did and she snored a little! She told me not to fall asleep and see who slept in the end! HAHA! I was fidgety and all because it was my first time and there was a point in the middle when she was removing black heads and it hurt like so bad! GAH! Mum had to spend about $330 for both my facial and products. One of the product was for eye and it cost about $60++ so we skipped that and we decided I'd get it next time or the next next time :P Membership was $10 which was good. 5% discount for product and 3% for facial and was immediate too :D Poor mum! Thank God I didn't get that chudithar or else... :P

Tried to wrap up things fast. Aunt cabbed home and me and mum trained back. Got home close to 8.30pm. When I got home, I noticed a letter on my table and it was from Abigail! My supposed ex-best friend! HAHA! It was a Valentine's Day card. It said "For You, My Dear Friend" and there was a cute pink rose on the card. Was telling mum this morning, "Evaevanuku flower kadikuthu, aana, ennaku kadikamatinguthu". (Other people get flowers, but why I don't get them) Mum asked if she should get some and I said its okay :D Although there wasn't a real flower, that image of a pink rose just made me so happy. And 2 pictures of me and her fell from the envelope. Opened the card to see nothing but the card's greetings and her obvious signature with a yellow highlighter! The thing is, the envelope had a really sweet handwriting and it definitely isn't Abby's! LOL! Will take picture of her actual one and show it soon!

Although there wasn't much writing from her besides her signature, the thought counts na... I appreciate her for that and whoever wrote on the envelope! LOL! Must find out soon xD So she is officially not my ex-best friend anymore! She is my best friend :D

I think I'm supposedly done with my post! Phew! I took almost 1 hour to finish this up because of multi tasking xD Well I'm ending here. Tomorrow need to go and get a pair or shoe and atleast 2 tops. Which means I'd have 5 formal tops and gotta wear one each day :P Life is pathetic, especially when you've gone beyond your budget for a day :P Mum's money, but I'm suffering for it. Now, I'd have to teach those rotten kids whenever she says or who will pay for those facials which I got once every 3 weeks?! HAHA! Dead! Nights!


No comments:

Post a Comment