I really wanted to update this week, starting from Monday, but I sort of lost interest in blogging already. HAHA! But those read my blog, I shall try to blog as much as I can, whenever I can (:
Last week Friday, I had a sort of 'divine meeting' with Mylene (: Everything fell in place, from how my 4-6pm class was cancelled, to Mylene coming down to school on Friday, and the both of us finishing our DG almost at the same time. I got to talk to her alot, and I thank God for that time (:
Well, Christmas is coming (: I'm a little excited, although this year, its me again trying to give ideas... Its not bad, but sometimes it can be really tiring and pressurizing. People should take joy in thinking up the Christmas programme, and not leave it to others. Aunty P, has been talking about this for over a month, I tried to contribute, but the rest didn't. Last week, I think I had the final straw! Reuben is in camp, so I can't blame him, but he still does give feedback, but the rest are like so not bothered... They just don't give any ideas or even if they do, its so vague, like "Lets sing a song, lets do a drama". That is what we do! Like details please?! And then when we come up with a programme, there will be some who complain, if this time someone complains instead of giving feedback, I'd ask them to run the whole show by themselves! Atleast on a brighter note, Stanley wants to sing with me and Havolyn. And the songs... I ask H to suggest some songs, she was like so ON! And I suggested some songs, and she said, she is fine with anything, and she she doesn't have time to pick songs because she is busy with school. I don't mean to be rude, but HELLO?! You're not the only one who has school. And I have a Christmas show to run just so you know! So in the end, I selected 2 songs on my own, and I hope S or H don't complain about it, or I'll not even sing...
Although its Friday today, I've got so much work to do. I need to get the song lyrics out, the skit draft out and prepare for tomorrow's ice breakers... Hais.
But I have to keep in mind that Christmas is going to be a really good time! To remember the real reason why Jesus was born. Although I hate to admit it, I know I'd do anything for him, even if it means sacrificing my time and energy to come up with the Christmas programme!
Oh crap, I have to compile some school project stuff. Toodles!
Last week Friday, I had a sort of 'divine meeting' with Mylene (: Everything fell in place, from how my 4-6pm class was cancelled, to Mylene coming down to school on Friday, and the both of us finishing our DG almost at the same time. I got to talk to her alot, and I thank God for that time (:
Well, Christmas is coming (: I'm a little excited, although this year, its me again trying to give ideas... Its not bad, but sometimes it can be really tiring and pressurizing. People should take joy in thinking up the Christmas programme, and not leave it to others. Aunty P, has been talking about this for over a month, I tried to contribute, but the rest didn't. Last week, I think I had the final straw! Reuben is in camp, so I can't blame him, but he still does give feedback, but the rest are like so not bothered... They just don't give any ideas or even if they do, its so vague, like "Lets sing a song, lets do a drama". That is what we do! Like details please?! And then when we come up with a programme, there will be some who complain, if this time someone complains instead of giving feedback, I'd ask them to run the whole show by themselves! Atleast on a brighter note, Stanley wants to sing with me and Havolyn. And the songs... I ask H to suggest some songs, she was like so ON! And I suggested some songs, and she said, she is fine with anything, and she she doesn't have time to pick songs because she is busy with school. I don't mean to be rude, but HELLO?! You're not the only one who has school. And I have a Christmas show to run just so you know! So in the end, I selected 2 songs on my own, and I hope S or H don't complain about it, or I'll not even sing...
Although its Friday today, I've got so much work to do. I need to get the song lyrics out, the skit draft out and prepare for tomorrow's ice breakers... Hais.
But I have to keep in mind that Christmas is going to be a really good time! To remember the real reason why Jesus was born. Although I hate to admit it, I know I'd do anything for him, even if it means sacrificing my time and energy to come up with the Christmas programme!
Oh crap, I have to compile some school project stuff. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment