Nowadays, I think I may just have too much on my plate. Especially in church. And I like the whole overload of responsibility ((: It makes me feel very important. HAHA! Well last Tuesday at prayer meeting, Pastor separated me from my prayer team which was with Aunty Padma and the girls, and he put me with Stanley & Benjamin. Incase you didn't know, these boys were younger than me xD And I had to so called take care of them. And I liked that responsibility. Those 2 guys are fun to be with, but they just seem tensed that day xD Maybe the upcoming Tuesdays will be much better ((:
And today was a awesome Sunday. Next week onwards, me and Havolyn will be taking turns doing back up. ((: I love singing xD And there was this cute girl. Her name was Gannika or something like that - just spelt differently and she was damn adorable. HAHA! She wanted to come to my house and I made a mistake of asking her if she had a job, had money, and told her to pay rent! She is just 2 years old, and she said she doesn't want to come xD Then as she was going back, I told her I'm sorry and next time she can come to my house anytime, I wont ask for rent, and she said she wants milo xD I told her I love milo too. She had a pair of adorable cotton on shoes, blue color ones. HAHA. I dont think she would be coming back because her parents would be migrating, and they just dropped by to visit. Havolyn took a picture of me and her, but hasn't sent it to me yet. Once she does, I'll put it up.
And I have one week or so till exams. 1st Sept is the first paper. I'm hoping atleast this week, I'll be more focused xD Will end of here ((:
And today was a awesome Sunday. Next week onwards, me and Havolyn will be taking turns doing back up. ((: I love singing xD And there was this cute girl. Her name was Gannika or something like that - just spelt differently and she was damn adorable. HAHA! She wanted to come to my house and I made a mistake of asking her if she had a job, had money, and told her to pay rent! She is just 2 years old, and she said she doesn't want to come xD Then as she was going back, I told her I'm sorry and next time she can come to my house anytime, I wont ask for rent, and she said she wants milo xD I told her I love milo too. She had a pair of adorable cotton on shoes, blue color ones. HAHA. I dont think she would be coming back because her parents would be migrating, and they just dropped by to visit. Havolyn took a picture of me and her, but hasn't sent it to me yet. Once she does, I'll put it up.
And I have one week or so till exams. 1st Sept is the first paper. I'm hoping atleast this week, I'll be more focused xD Will end of here ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment