I know the world doesn't revolve just around me. But sometimes I wish it did. I find fault with everything happening around me. And sometimes I just blame myself for whatever happens... But sometimes, I dont think its my fault at all. What is too much you say?! I didn't say anything during the conversation the whole time and you just act like that. What else do you want me to say?!
And then you! I know you have your own issues, but that doesn't mean you should not return my messages. Do you know how annoying it can be?! I thought I knew you wayy longer than him, and you could give him your number and you couldn't give it to me?! You know what, I just don't care anymore. I'm not going to be bothered.
Maybe I'm just over reacting. And at times like this, I could use some peace and quiet at some far away place. ALONE!
And then you! I know you have your own issues, but that doesn't mean you should not return my messages. Do you know how annoying it can be?! I thought I knew you wayy longer than him, and you could give him your number and you couldn't give it to me?! You know what, I just don't care anymore. I'm not going to be bothered.
Maybe I'm just over reacting. And at times like this, I could use some peace and quiet at some far away place. ALONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment