Saturday, June 19, 2010

What a day... It was a awes-mazing long day ((: Like I got up at 8 plus in the morning and got ready to meet my exco mates at sembawang mrt station. We were supposed to meet at 9.30am. Benson and Veeky got there pretty early and were upset that we hadn't made it on time. I reached at 9.39am... And the latest person reached after 10pm... Thanks Tracia xD So yeah, then we trained to Stadium station... I didn't really know why it was called stadium, and that was only until, before I saw this...





So that is our national stadium... Atleast, the old one xD And from there we went to the shopping center just across and went to have lunch... After lunch we went to the arcade to play some games... I must say that compared to yesterday, I played much better today. Hahaha! Maybe I can get my driving license after all. LOL. And these are some random shots taken during the short boring period of time ((:





And then booked tickets to watch KARATE KID xD Awes-mazing movie okay! And some shots taken before the movie started...





Jayden Smith is really awesome... And I think he is wayyyyy cuter than his dad. And when the movie ended, Veeky just kept talking about Will Smith's wife and pretty, how hot she is and all. Haha! He just couldn't stop. He went on and on and on and on. Hais!

Shots taken at Stadium station while waiting for train...






I can tell you that today, the whole day, all the planning was impromptu... Like we were supposed to go to Ang Mo Kio, then we shifted to Stadium, but then didn't know what to do, thought that bowling would be cool, but then changed our minds. Haha! Thanks Cai Ning for the birthday treat ((: I definitely enjoyed myself with you guys, and also Rey's magic tricks xD I will probably introduce the whole gang in my next post alright. And also by then, the pictures would be out too ((:

So after that, went to church, well the whole Father's Day event is completely planned by me. From the skit, to the gifts and the card. I am glad everything is turning out fine. I do hope that tomorrow Stanley and Havolyn don't forget their script... I hope every single thing works out well, and Pastor would be very happy with us ((:

So now I'm going to watch a movie online with mummy ((: Nights people!

Daniel... I hope you are having fun at KK ((: See you back in school soon. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment