Thursday, June 17, 2010

Well yesterday was my sweet 18th ((: And I guess I was really such a happy person. From Tuesday itself, the surprise my classmates planned, although I knew a little of what was happening, still it was really over board. But I definitely enjoyed it so much. To think that they did something for me is really so cute and touching ((:

And yesterday, I woke up very early at about 8 am and then after taking a shower, I wore my birthday outfit ((: I was really very happy. Then mummy and I went to the market to get somethings and also ordered my cake. Black forest, yum yum ((: Oh, the thing that I hated was, that it was raining the whole day! From morning till evening. It only stopped when my mum had gone to collect my cake around 5pm xD

So after that, mum wanted to open a fixed deposit account for $10,000 under my name. So when we got to the bank, they showed us a pretty good package, and we decided to take that, but I had to be 21 for that to happen... GAH! Well, yeah, mum opened it in her account instead, still they figured out that it was my birthday, and they gave me a cute teddy and he was huge ((:

I named him Scott ((: No other idea uh. Haha! My classmates were saying that now they should call their teacher teddy bear because their teacher's name is Mr.Scott. Haha! Role reversal man! So yeah, carried Scott home, but mum was carrying him most of the time xD Hahaha! Oh yeah, I forgot, mum gifted me genuine pearl earrings. Sweet kan?! Like its so expensive you know... ILY mummy ((:

So this is my cake! Black Forest, yum yum. Even my cake looks photogenic here. Hahaha! I'm really very happy. Over 1oo wishes on facebook, several sms-es and phone calls. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday memorable. And also to JK & PK who were online with me on msn when I turned 18. Haha! I love you both ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment