Tuesday, June 29, 2010


I'm sick... I have no other better way of putting this xD Yesterday was the first day of school. And it was pretty much alright. Just a little weird sadly. Met up with Abigail who gave me some chocolate which didn't taste like chocolate. I didn't want to have chocolate for the whole month, but she made me eat them )): Anyway I finished them within less than 6 hours. Not by myself, with some help from classmates. LOL.

Anyway back at school something really funny happened. I'm sorry I'm putting this up, to those concerned, forgive me xD Well Sh wore this really cute shirt yesterday, and he said that his size was XL, but somehow it was small and stuff, so we were all making fun of him saying that he wore a girl's cutting shirt. And we teased him through out. Someone mentioned something about a couple shirt, and he was like 'No la, couple shirt is like soo childish' xD First he said it wasn't a couple shirt, then he said you'll see later, and that gave it away that he and E were going to be wearing the same shirt. Immediately, JL & I were like, later we see you and E, we'll say, so childish. LOL. And then that fella emo already la. He didn't want to talk properly and stuff... So we stop here.

Then went for VB class where my teacher told us that we had to do a quiz. And I was like woah! She so smart put it on the website, and we also didn't see. Then she was like, ah, do next week la xD Thank God!!! Hahaha!

So after VB, went off to OOADPJ tutorial, but we didn't have tutorial, so we were doing our project stuff... And Sh msned me saying that he was pissed that when he told E that we teased him, she walked out on him in the lecture hall. What could I possibly do right? Like it was between them already. We all teased him, he told E, E was mad and she walked off. And I didn't have much to say. Like Sh was already pissed before he told E, and maybe that made it worse. And then E msned another mate Sa and asked her why Sh was pissed. -.-' Here Sh was telling me that E was pissed at him. E is asking Sa why Sh was pissed... No logic right?! The fact that E pretended not to know anything turned us off. Sorry about that E. Frankly, I never saw a more complicated relationship than this xD And I'm sorry to say that Sh & E. Just speaking my mind here. Everytime Sh keeps saying that everything is his fault... And I never saw Sh so much emo before. Whenever something happens between you two, Sh blames himself... I'm not trying to get involved. And I won't anymore. Just hope you both think about it... ((:

So basically, the rest of the day, I just kept sneezing really bad. A horrible cold I had. And I was so sure that I would be terribly sick this morning, and I was right! I switched off my fan last night, and I could sleep at all. At 3plus, I couldn't take it anymore, switched on my fan and went back to sleep. And I still couldn't sleep. I had that weird feeling in my body the whole time )): And then I woke up around 6plus, made myself milo, had breakfast, took my medicine and rested till about 8.30. Then I decided that I was not going to take any chances, and I decided to stay home )): I missed school on a tuesday, yet again!

I got back my interim results xD 3A, 1B, 1C & 1D xD And I got D for VB. Which simply means, I didn't flunk that bad xD I need to pull it up to a B atleast ((: And work on my C, OOAD. I think I did something wrong during the paper )): Hmm. Nevermind, still have time to work at it. For now, I'm going to hit my vb notes. Test next Monday ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment