Sunday, June 27, 2010


Hais! A pretty sad moment for me )): Not just me but most of us... The 2 weeks of holiday is officially coming to an end!!! It just flew by so fast! WOW! And I wasn't disciplined enough to actually sit down and do my project. I left off where it was last week at the last project meeting. I told myself that I would actually do it at home, but because of the so many things I had to do everyday, and of course the over sleeping, I didn't get anything done! So much for wanting to do revision xD I feel sad that my holidays were completely wasted... Well not completely xD But still I could have done so much with that time )): No point crying over that, so now its really intense revision and project work and all... I just have 6 weeks before semestral 1 exams and then I can let my hair down for some weeks then back to school for sem 2. I can't even believe that I am already in year2. And then once I'm done with year2, I'm going for atleast 1 month holiday to INDIA!!! WOOHOO!

Yes yes, going to India. I have 6 weeks break to enjoy before year3. I do hope I don't have to come back and do projects like my seniors did... I also don't want a short holiday like 2 weeks or so, it would be totally wasted. I need 4 weeks atleast to enjoy my relatives company and pampering ((: You know they love me so much. LOL! I'll get royal treatment when I'm there. Haha! I'm excited, and I'm saving up for my trip already. Also hoping to get my camera fixed soon. I may get to see JK & PK ((:

So today I was really thinking about my future today. Like what I really really want to do... I know that I have really no interest in IT at all. But for someone who doesn't have much interest, I'm doing well compared to R, (who likes IT, and graduated with a not very good GPA) His total GPA was what I got in year1, even better than his to be exact. And when he thinks of continuing his studies, why not me? I was thinking about oversea Universities... But I really really thought about it. How could I possibly go some place, leaving everything behind to study. I could use that money and probably cover my studies in Singapore. I'm considering SIM, because its a private U and I could probably get in with my affluence xD

And first I need to do well right? I know I keep talking about self disciple and all everytime, but I don't do anything about it... And there is mummy, who is thinking of doing 2 jobs just to make sure she will be able to provide for me. And she allowed me to stop tuition even knowing that the small amount of cash can actually go a long way. But then again, I'm lazy to teach tuition and sometimes I don't have time also!! So I guess since I have nothing to do, or since I am not expected to do anything else other than studying, I might as well do this right. Right? Hahaha! Imagine going into a Uni, after that, all my mum's worries will be over. I just have to finish it well, get a good job, and take care of my mummy (: I need to repay her back for so much. Can you imagine, mummy sometimes doesn't have money in her wallet at all, and she makes sure I have some money with me. She dislocated her shoulder, and still, to stick with this job, she works so hard... I told mummy that once I'm in Uni, she doesn't have to work hard. No need to do over time. I love mummy very much, and if I took her seriously, then I would have studied very hard from the beginning. And again, no point talking about the past right?

I have decided... I think I'll just stick with IT. I know I don't like it much, I just know that my heart's desire is else where, but I'm already here. And its time I started loving it and being serious about it ((: I'm sure I'll be doing fine if I study and do my tutorials before lessons. LOL. Salina, next time you see me slacking off during lectures, tutorials or labs, please give me that good smack you always give me xD

Speaking of slacking, I have my IPNET lab tomorrow... GAH! I hate IPNET! LOL. I know I hate it so much. But then, I'm going to love it ((: I am going to love IPNET. I am going to love IPNET! Oh, and I also have vb, first thing in the afternoon. I wonder how well I flunked the paper. I just hope that it isn't so bad. I wish its just a little bad, and gives me way to improve in the next test. Oh and then got the project module also. I just don't want to piss Luqman anymore. Hahaha! So I'm going to work my ass off ((: Don't want to let my team down even if its my individual work (: I hope this motivation doesn't die off. I always talk about this every new sem, and then in just less that a few hours in school, I can't be bothered... But now, I have to be bothered. GAH! Oh Lord, please let me stay committed to this.

I'm going to stop here. Some church stuff to do. Do QT and end my day right. School tomorrow! Going to chiong all the way ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment