Saturday, August 31, 2013

Note : As of 1st September 2013 , will be moving my blog to another location for a brand new start. If you read my blog, ask for the link and I'll give it to you. The past 3 years here at Magic has been been beautiful and refreshing, but everyone moves on. Hopefully I'll only move one last time! This will officially be my last post here.

12.11am

Had about 4 hours sleep or less a while ago after work. Now I'm up to do the assignment :D I really have a good feeling about the assignment but then again, let me complete it for sure before commenting further :P

So a few pieces of good news, not sure if I mentioned that Abigail gave birth on 22nd August. The happy family > Now the whole family has a common birthday month! Abigail is Aug 9, Sean is Aug 28 and the baby is Aug 22! The August family. What an apt name :D So yeah, I'm a God Mummy! :D

Then my cousin brother's wife gave birth too! On 29th August and that makes me BIG AUNT! Hehehe! I was in India for my cousin's wedding last year and after 1 or 2 miscarriages, a baby was successfully made and given birth to. So happy for them.

I actually become an Aunty atleast 4-5 years or go, or maybe even longer because my cousin in London gave birth around then. Well I wouldn't know because of the "very closely knit" extended family I have :P I'm just glad my own family is actually closely knit. I don't know what I'd do without this crazy family of mine :)

I've lazed around for a really long time already. I shall work on my assignment now. I'll probably head to work straight without sleep later on. I'll survive. If I finish this asap then I could sleep once I come back home! Will continue later :)

8.58pm

Actually, nothing much to post for today. Had a good day at work then accompanied Jolyn to West Mall after work as she had to purchase a few things, then came home, chilled with mum, slept for a really long time, went marketing with her and now I'm back.

Last night I cleaned up my assignment and its great :D Just that now I'm left with my conclusion and I swear I don't know what do write for conclusion :/ I'll probably think of something in a bit.

Meanwhile I've prepped for my big move! :D My blog is ready. I'll have to do an opening ceremony in about a few hours when the clock strikes 12! I'll definitely keep this blog like I have the others. This will be my last post here. If you'll need a link to the new blog, please ask because this is my privacy settings > (Privacy : Not listen on Blogger. Not visible to search engines.) It's the same I've set for this blog as well. I need to be able to manage better who visits my blog so you'll have to ask for a link if you want :P

Anyway, I just remembered. Did I mention I have to go dress shopping for Adilla's birthday? Her birthday is coming up on Saturday and I have to wear a dress! I don't know what the theme is but Adilla rejected my dress and we're going to do dress shopping on Wednesday night :P Oh I'm freaking nervous! I hope she picks out a nice dress. Even though I obviously will have the final say, I don't want to say no to her dress choices. She did say she knows my concerns about picking a dress and she said we'll definitely pick something I'm comfortable with. Oh God! HAHA! If they're nice, I might shop for some more maybe? Uma said they have new long dresses at Bugis, that's where we're going. So wish me luck.

Publishing this post at 11.59pm and starting off with a new one to be published at 12am!  So much memories, all continued at another new place :)

4 comments:

  1. what's the link to new blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to ask me personally so I'll know who's reading :D

      Delete
  2. Time goes, things change
    Life changes
    People change

    Its just the memory, which kills the mind, and saddest part is everything for nothing

    Sometimes I feel this is just a lesson for me


    And you were one chapter in it.

    A chapter I can never forget, coz this chapter is the one I really loved reading


    but The most PAINFUL one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that...
      Hope life goes well for you.

      Delete