9.56am
I feel tired as hell but I slept for like more than 10 hours yesterday. Got home and just blacked out. I woke up now and then to check the time and to force myself to get up and do my assignment but I didn't do my assignment. I'm on annual leave tomorrow so I have the whole of tonight and tomorrow till afternoon to do as much as I can. I hope to finish as much as possible although my assignment is only due next Tuesday. I really want to use my weekend for myself to chill.
8.37pm
Back home, catching up on my TV shows. I'll be done by 9pm and then I'll officially continue with my assignment.
12.44am
I'm left with about 50% of my assignment. Quite positive I can finish tomorrow because I've got all the information, just left with piecing them together which I'm great at. Lol. So now I'm in bed. Will probably get up around 9am or something. I tried to skip dinner but boy was it so hard. Ended up having my cereal drink and a pau. Hopefully I can lose a bit more weight this week. Working out twice a day has almost became a routine and I need to stick to it properly. Okay, I'm going to sleep now! :)
12.44am
I'm left with about 50% of my assignment. Quite positive I can finish tomorrow because I've got all the information, just left with piecing them together which I'm great at. Lol. So now I'm in bed. Will probably get up around 9am or something. I tried to skip dinner but boy was it so hard. Ended up having my cereal drink and a pau. Hopefully I can lose a bit more weight this week. Working out twice a day has almost became a routine and I need to stick to it properly. Okay, I'm going to sleep now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment