Saturday, August 17, 2013

12.04pm

I haven't blogged since Monday. See how time flies. When I blogged last, I just had my wisdom surgery done and today is already the last day of my medical leave. Hais. I have to go back to work tomorrow morning. Even though its 4.5 hours at work, I'm not really excited for it. I tried changing my shift with someone but apparently those I tried changing with already either swapped with someone else to work tomorrow or already made plans. My cheeks still swollen but lesser than the previous days. I've only been able to brush the right portion of my teeth and that too not well enough because my mouth can't open up that much :/ Surviving on mouth wash and even that I've been missing for some time so I'm guessing it smells terrible in there.

I still have to remove my stitches and I'm thinking of getting them done on Tuesday evening so even if there is any problem,  I'm on leave the following day.

Jeez I'm feeling so sleepy now. Slept after 3am after chatting with Pradeep. 

So anyway, Tuesday I lazed around at home trying to search for the Christmas program. Made some progress I guess.

Wednesday went to watch the conjuring with Lisa and that was the most un scary horror movie ever. There was so much build up for that movie.  Saw Yuv bro sharing that it was the best horror film and all. Really wasn't scary. There is a huge difference having something pop up suddenly and shock you than something scaring you. When I left the cinema,  I didn't feel anything.  Steve said probably because of the medicines I was on, I didn't get scared. Lol. Lisa who is completely afraid of horror movies didn't seem to be a tiny bit disturbed. In fact,  she was more disturbed before the movie freaking out so many days in advance. That should explain everything. 

Then Lisa and I shopped for Josephine's and Thana's birthday presents.  We got them a happy birthday cup along with cute keychains. We made them choose for the other person but ended up giving them what they picked for the other person. After that shopped around at Daiso - everything in that store is only $2. I found hello kitty handkerchiefs. I tried finding them for Jolyn's birthday and now that her birthday is over, I found them. Haha. But nevertheless, I could still buy them right? I got her 2 cute ones. Oh I hope she loves them. Hehe.

Then yesterday was Thursday right? Had to go to class. Lisa went to collect the cake she has ordered for the girls but apparently the shop messed the cake up. Cream all over and stuff. She was with her uncle who made the store give a refund and she got another cake instead. It was hard to keep the girls from finding out.  Lisa came in late after all the cake drama. So it was obvious she was bringing a cake. I tried to get her to explain to the girls why she was carrying a cake by casually asking on our group whatsapp and Lisa said her uncle got it for her family. Lol.

Anyway,  remember my class on Monday got cancelled right? Apparently my lecturer had sliced her finger while making vegetarian soup on Sunday.  The portion that was sliced off was no where to be found.  Could have gotten into her VEGETARIAN soup.  Hehehehe.  So that's why class got cancelled. I'd like to think God has planned this in advance for me not to miss class maybe?  LOL. Our study notes got kinda messed up sadly. So the notes we collected for class isn't my lecturer's notes. Sad. Don't know what the management is going to do to fix it asap.

So Lisa didn't want to celebrate during our 20mins break. So we had to do it after class. Class ended at 9.15pm and I said I had to go to the restroom and instead of going to the one at level 4, told the girls I had to go to level 3 and meanwhile made Lisa sneak behind a vending machine and blah blah. Long story short, the girls weren't completely surprised but they were touched I'm sure. Lol.

Yesterday was such an eventful night. I laughed so much till my mouth ached so bad. Not just in class but when I got home, video called with Pradeep and we were reminiscing about those days. It was so funny. Because of my short term memory I didn't remember so much but he kept bringing stuff back and they triggered memories. I just laughed so hard. My poor mouth. Lol.

3.47pm

Went to visit granny. Dad's mum. Usually when I go, she makes really good food but this time,  mum told her I can't eat because of this state and she was crushed because she loves cooking for me. She was really sad and got very dramatic about me not eating anything when I left. Guess now we know from which side of the family I got my dramaticness.

Granny got pictures from my uncle's family and she was showing them to me because I had been asking. Uncle is dad's elder brother, has 3 beautiful daughters.  2 of them married and to ang mo (slang for white skinned people) Australian men. One is not married yet. The first one got married ages ago and hasn't planned for a kid yet while the 2nd still hasn't found a man. The 3rd one found a guy and got married. They all live in Australia.  3rd cousin got married in Bali and had her wedding reception in Singapore which we had attended. She had a baby born this year and his name is Joshua Devigan Porter.  I managed to see a picture of him in cousin's husband's Facebook. I added them all but they haven't accepted my friend request.  It's been months. So anyway the pictures came in a book form so I couldn't bring back any but I took pictures of every page. It was so creatively done. Really lovely. So here is a spam of all the pictures from the album.





















































Granny had gone on and on about how she was upset with my step sister for being in love and hanging around with her uncle's son and then now engaged to another guy. Apparently this guy whom she's engaged to is from India from the fisherman's caste or something.  Granny isn't very fond of them and went on advising me. She told me to assure her that I will not hang out with some guy then marry someone else. I assured her I wouldn't.  She said if it happens,  I'd lose my value and character.  I agree completely with that.

Granny also told me how we shouldn't forget the good things someone does when they become bad. Somehow this topic lead to my dad and she told me that my dad did not ask to get married again and it was infact done by his first wife and granny. The firat woman suggested that one way for him to change would be if my granny got him married again to someone else. After having 3 kids? That bitch is insane.  And so is granny.  What djd they think ruining my mum's life would do? Well, yes if they haven't done that,  then I wouldn't have been born. Lol. Besides,  dad's a good man now. So that's fine. Kinda feels good to know that my dad wasn't the one who initiated this. This second marriage must have definitely been a part of God's plan and I'm grateful that my whole family and my heirs would be saved.

Also good to know that my dad had eventually married the woman he was hanging with. Lesson learnt is if I ever truly fall in love with someone I have to marry him. Being in a relationship then breaking up and then having other guys is a definite no no.  So if I'm getting into a relationship,  I have to make sure that it will lead to marriage else, there's no point at all.

So now I'm heading to IHC to collect my renunciation certificate.  I hope it's already settled. I don't want to go back there ever for anything and would like this done and over with.  Once that is settled, I can go home, have food. Jeez I'm starving.

11.53pm

2 pieces of good news :D Firstly, my renunciation cert has been collected. It's seriously just a piece of paper and that has cost me $200. The lady at the counter had me panic so badly because she had 2 boxed behind the counter so she looked into the first box and then the second. From what I could see from far, all of them had passports together but I obviously didn't have it. So then she took my receipt and went into the room. She came back in a bit with my receipt and nothing else. Worried me :/ Then she looked into boxes 1 and 2 again, and mine was right at the end of box 2. She handed me this paper and I was like, "That's it?" and she said "Yeah". End of story. Got my cert, took a look at it, felt bad for spending $200 but relieved I was done and I didn't have to come back here again. I hope :P

Just left with my oath taking at Singapore immigrations and yes, the passport renewal :D


Second piece of good news, this is what I had for dinner today when I got back home. Surprised? I am too! I was starving, and I felt no soup or anything can actually fix this but normal food. I went on an eating spree xD And I managed to finish. Mum said I should eat a little, skip the chicken, but nope, I finished till the bone :P Might have even munched on it if I was able to open my mouth wide enough in the first place at least :P 

So then I made a few discoveries about losing weight by just eating oats and mushroom soup. No, it doesn't work. Changing diet is just not enough, there has to be effort put in along with it, like exercise :P I've lost about 1.6kg from the day before surgery till today, but now that I'm able to eat, I think I might put it back on. Haha. I am serious about this weight loss thing and I know I have to plan to get back in shape. I need to be accountable for all this stuff. I'm thinking of doing up a proper diet plan and work on it from September once i have school stuff aside. 

Well, it is time to go now. Pradeep is here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment