Hello people who STILL read my blog :P
Ah its Satuday :) Uhm, I think it's kinda difficult to actually have a blog and not update it and then come back and have to update so much :P I guess I shall try not to go way back, but if there is something very interesting, there I shall mention it :)
So a few fun things, Florent and I are in the process of catching up! Well, I try xD Was so busy trying to rush the assignment the other time and then didn't get to catch up much, and then the exam is coming as well... I guess I shall make proper effort and take action next Saturday once the exams end!
Speaking of assignment, I was lazing around and then rushed the assignment last minute and tried to finish it over 2 nights -.-' And happens so last lesson, on Thursday, my lecturer said something that pretty much shocked me and I probably won't believe until I see the marks... He was asking about who is probably fit to be a counselor and stuff, and my wonderful friend Lisa pointed to me and was like 'Krishna!'. Yeah, thanks alot for that! LOL! And my lecturer was like, 'Krishna Veni right? You assignment was good.' Now someone enlighten me how is that even possible?! I was pretty sure I messed up a few parts! Pft! Well, it makes me slightly happy, but what if the marks are not what I expect them to be? We'll have to wait and see :)
Yesterday was a public holiday and Diviya brought me along to a concert. My first ever concert. We were supposed to go for the Aerosmith one today but we both had no clue who they were and the type of songs that they sing and all, so we gave them to my colleague who should be there now having fun. She's a die hard fan. So me and Diviya then decided to go for the earlier one which has Carley Rae Jepsen and PSY. It was fun I guess. I was still quite reserved except for the slight nodding head, and singing along to the songs I knew. I'll update on the pictures once I get the rest from Diviya...
Back to work this morning and it was quite okay. Then M had to text me -.-' Had to say he miss me, he wants me, and despite me telling so many times that he'll get over me, he didn't listen! He wants to give it a go and I am so not giving in this time! I said we have different definitions of being in a relationship and he says what he wants is part and parcel of a relationship! I so beg to differ! I'm sure there are many guys out there who don't act that way right? Or am I wrong? I just hope that these decisions I'm making, don't make me single for the rest of my life xD There are times I wonder just what would happen if I gave in, but then I think I don't want to know. I guess when I get married, I'll just be very happy to let my husband know that I'm pure :D
Uhh, I know my blog posts are quite boring with no pictures and all lately, so a few pictures to lighten up things around here and ending off with them :)
Happy weekend lovelies!
Ah its Satuday :) Uhm, I think it's kinda difficult to actually have a blog and not update it and then come back and have to update so much :P I guess I shall try not to go way back, but if there is something very interesting, there I shall mention it :)
So a few fun things, Florent and I are in the process of catching up! Well, I try xD Was so busy trying to rush the assignment the other time and then didn't get to catch up much, and then the exam is coming as well... I guess I shall make proper effort and take action next Saturday once the exams end!
Speaking of assignment, I was lazing around and then rushed the assignment last minute and tried to finish it over 2 nights -.-' And happens so last lesson, on Thursday, my lecturer said something that pretty much shocked me and I probably won't believe until I see the marks... He was asking about who is probably fit to be a counselor and stuff, and my wonderful friend Lisa pointed to me and was like 'Krishna!'. Yeah, thanks alot for that! LOL! And my lecturer was like, 'Krishna Veni right? You assignment was good.' Now someone enlighten me how is that even possible?! I was pretty sure I messed up a few parts! Pft! Well, it makes me slightly happy, but what if the marks are not what I expect them to be? We'll have to wait and see :)
Yesterday was a public holiday and Diviya brought me along to a concert. My first ever concert. We were supposed to go for the Aerosmith one today but we both had no clue who they were and the type of songs that they sing and all, so we gave them to my colleague who should be there now having fun. She's a die hard fan. So me and Diviya then decided to go for the earlier one which has Carley Rae Jepsen and PSY. It was fun I guess. I was still quite reserved except for the slight nodding head, and singing along to the songs I knew. I'll update on the pictures once I get the rest from Diviya...
Back to work this morning and it was quite okay. Then M had to text me -.-' Had to say he miss me, he wants me, and despite me telling so many times that he'll get over me, he didn't listen! He wants to give it a go and I am so not giving in this time! I said we have different definitions of being in a relationship and he says what he wants is part and parcel of a relationship! I so beg to differ! I'm sure there are many guys out there who don't act that way right? Or am I wrong? I just hope that these decisions I'm making, don't make me single for the rest of my life xD There are times I wonder just what would happen if I gave in, but then I think I don't want to know. I guess when I get married, I'll just be very happy to let my husband know that I'm pure :D
Uhh, I know my blog posts are quite boring with no pictures and all lately, so a few pictures to lighten up things around here and ending off with them :)
Happy weekend lovelies!




No comments:
Post a Comment