Sunday, April 21, 2013

Oh its Sunday... Time flies so fast :/ I didn't even have a proper weekend :( Oh atleast I think so. My definition of weekend is being able to sleep the whole day or something xD Oh well, I had fun anyway...

Today Ps.Subra called to give some songs for worship and he picked "Ennil Adanga Sosthiram". Oh that song brought back memories from last week xD When Matt's friend's had come over to surprise him for his birthday and they sang this song before praying and celebrating. I love this song and somehow it was linked to such a memory. Ps.Subra didn't sing this song in the end. I told mum about how Matt was crazy and she was defending him saying, he's a doctor, how can he be crazy. And then I spilled the beans and her immediate reaction was, STAY AWAY FROM HIM. Hahaha! Despite all of this, Matt and I were still in talking terms, up until a few minutes ago, I said we shouldn't talk for sometime after all this and he said he's okay even if we didn't talk ever again. So I said that was good too and he said I was running away. Well, I said yes I was running away for my best :) I think I did the right thing. Eventually I don't want to fall back into the same path again.

If there is anything I learned in the span of these 4 days it was how a relationship should be/shouldn't be and who should actually be in the center of a relationship. I decided that more things would probably be added in my list of 111 things and I am never going to compromise on a relationship with God before anything.

Sometime back Mum was insisting on celebrating my 21st birthday grandly when I told her strictly that I didn't want anything. So she said we could celebrate my wedding more grandly instead. She said we could have both the wedding and my birthday together and this would save a lot for my future husband as well. What she said actually makes sense. My future husband would only have to spend once for both my birthday and wedding anniversary together :D So I researched a bit and thought an apt date to get married would be in anywhere in June, from the year 2017 to 2019. My wedding has to be on a Saturday, so to probably be on the exact day, I should get married in the year 2018, and I'll be 26 years old then :P Future planning xD But then again, so much planning on my end, but God tends to have a different plan all the time :) I hope he has planned something along the same line too :)

I shall just end here for now and continue with a special post!

No comments:

Post a Comment