Sunday, April 7, 2013

Just like that, my weekend is gone GAH! I wish I had a longer weekend :/

I had to literally drag myself to church today because I was feeling super tired and there was this huge zit on my chin which was so painful! After I took a shower it started bleeding :( And I got very annoyed because that meant I couldn't apply makeup. But I had a brilliant idea :) Took a band aid and stuck it there xD So while I had it on, I didn't feel any irritation. Hehehe!

But I was just very lazy at church and it was my turn to do backup singing. I didn't give my best today :(

Pastor M didn't make it today and Pastor S preached. Somehow I always feel very energized when he preaches :) So yeah, at the end of the service, I wasn't lazy anymore. Hehehe!

Work is okay. I went live on my own on Friday. I was very blur frankly. Although I seemed to know plenty of things, but on the spur of the moment, I didn't know anything xD So everytime after finding out the enquiry, I'll find a TL to ask the question :P My very first call alone had like 3 enquiries and I had to connect 3 issues -.-' Then I have a few escalations to be done one short :( I didn't take that many calls. But I shouldn't be so worried about call stats because for the first 3 months I'm still under probation and I should focus on giving the right information instead.

I don't like the idea of hot seating. There is a lack of desks at the moment so we go in every morning, find an empty desk and settle down for that day. The next day, its another desk. I wish I had my own desk :( But oh well...

Did I mention I failed my role play the first time round? Okay, so I went back to my previous posts and realize I did mention it. HAHA! I'm just very forgetful :/ So Tuesday was the 2nd round of role play for me and Jolyn and we passed :D Then we double jacked that day. We also continued double jacking on Wed and Thur, we answered the calls and the seniors told us the answers xD Kelvin asked me after lunch on Wed if I was okay to go live on Thur and I told him I wasn't ready yet and literally begged him for another day. Oh wait, I don't remember, I think he wanted us to go live on Thursday after lunch and I didn't want to. So in the end Jolyn and Peter couldn't either. Hehe. So yeah, then we went solo on Friday :)

I have to work next Saturday :( The working hours is slightly confusing me. If I do the shift from 8.30am-5.45pm, I don't have to work on Sat, but if I do the shift on 9am -5.30pm, then I have to do the Sat. And I have to work on alternate Saturdays. Hais.

Oh, I just did some calculations. If I woke the earlier shift, 8.30-5.45, I work 5 days and that means I work 48 hours and 45 minutes. Well technically its 48 hours and 30 minutes because the hotline closes at 5.30pm and we use the rest of the time to pack up.

If I work the later shift, 9-5.30, I work 5 days and also the 8.30-1 on Sat which means I work 47 hours. Although I have to come an extra day, I work 1 hour and 45 minutes less. Hahaha! Okay xD

As long as my pays gets on time, then I don't have any worries... I almost had some issues with the agency. I had filled up the time sheet and the HR signed and gave it back. What I didn't know was that they took one of the carbon copy for record purposes only. So I was under the impression that I had to send it to the agency, which is true, and I thought the HR didn't have a copy. I called my agent and she told me to refer to the contract which had an email I should send to. I went back home and digged out the contract but I couldn't find the email -.-' So I emailed it to her on Thur night. And it was Good Friday last week so I didn't expect her call. I waited on Mon, and I called her on Tuesday telling her I already emailed her instead because I could not find that email. She verbally told me the email so I went back home and sent it to that email. Wednesday she called me and told me that I had to pass it to my supervisor and I was like why?! They told me I had to send it to the agency and she was telling me that my supervisor had to send it. They already endorsed it with the company stamp and everything! She said they needed a copy. She said she would email me a new timesheet because I left mine at home. So I had to go through the hassle of filling up everything!!! GAH! I went to the HR and WT told me they already have one for record purposes but I should send to my agency. I called by the agent and she just said Ok. What is this supposed to mean right? I was very mad I gave her a piece of my mind over the phone. I got home and found out that the timesheet group told me my supervisor had to send in my timesheet and not me. I sent them an email shooting them and I brought my timesheet the next day. I was slightly worried because Wed, 12pm was when they would close the payroll and if my timesheet wasn't settled, then I have to wait till next month. So Thur morning, although it was quite late, I went to WT and told her everything and she was so pissed that she called the manager and helped me settle everything :D The manager spoke to me saying that next month a courier will come down to pick up the timesheets and just this month this mixup happened.

As long as my pay comes in by this weekend, I'm happy. I have to offer my tithes and then get a dress for Puvan's prom themed birthday and some nice shoes to go with it maybe? And I also have to change my phone! Its about time! Oh and then I have to pay my school fees too! CRAP! As soon as my salary comes in, looks like it might just slip away :( Oh why did I have to give in to Puvan. I don't want to go to her birthday :( I don't have a choice I guess!

Oh well, I'm tired. I better get to bed. Long day tomorrow. Work, then class. Thank God class is at WE campus so I can probably take the bus home :) LONGGGG bus rides <3 Oh and that means I can also return my books while I'm there. Hehehe! Then I can go to church on Tuesday! Yessss! Hehehe! Okay, bed time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment