Friday 9.30am
Rise and shine people. Its FRIDAY. Hehe. I'm hoping my Friday will never end because I'm not prepared for tomorrow's exam. Counseling Skills module tomorrow and I didn't study much. Somehow I'm not very motivated to study. This module requires a bit of common sense and theory as well so I need to squeeze stoff into my head and I probably only have several proper hours to study.
On the bright side, I scored 39/50 for assignment so if I score 11 marks for the exam, I will pass overall. The thing is, I can't believe that I'm even thinking of failing the exam. Gahhh. I'm quite upset with myself. I think I'm being very drained trying to mange school and work. Actually I think it's not that difficult but I'm just very lazy and lack commitment.
Friday 11:30am
Its my lunch time now. Well, brunch to be exact. I checked my lunch schedule and it was at 11 and I freaked out. Lol. I only logged out at 11:22 after seeing my lunch timing. Hais. Who goes for lunch at such a timing? Lol. I had a fruit muffin this morning and then 4 biscuits. So I'm quite full. I brought apples for lunch. Guess I will just eat them later on when I'm hungry.
I love my job. Never loved a job like this before. Hahaha. Speaking of job, I saw Revathi in the train this morning. Boy it was nice seeing her :) We talked for a bit and she got down about 3 stops later. When I boarded the train she was sitting with a guy and I didn't know he was her friend, so I asked her to sit with me at another place and then she looked at the guy and I was so embarrassed. Haha. He offered me his seat which I kept refusing but he already got up and I had to sit. Hais. I keep making a fool out of myself around guys. No idea why. Hmmm
Sunday 8.59pm
So I had my exam yesterday. Obviously I didn't prepare much. I tried to study while working but my colleagues and I was just so happy chattering away and time just flew by like that. I got home, had lunch and slept till about 4 plus then studied for a bit and then went for exam :P
So I literally laughed out loud during the exam because my lecturer had gone through atleast 3 of the 6 structured questions before in class. And we only had to do 4 out of the 6. So if I had spent a bit more time looking at those questions, I would have done better. The paper was quite okay, but most of the time I think I wrote rubbish xD I was telling T that I'm 100% sure that I'll pass the module, but anything more than that, its in God's hands and his grace xD
Anyway, new module tomorrow. Mr. Henry Tan will be back! YAY! I can't wait. Haha!
Sunday 10.12pm
So my cousin in India finally got a laptop and her internet as well :) I tried to help her with Skype but she's lost after creating an account so we left it at that and made use of FB instead. She already created an account so I just guided her in setting up for video call and we did it! YAY! Got to see my granny after so long, almost coming to a year soon and then also my tiny cousin Yuvraj! Love him to bits. And everyone else :D It made my night. Makes me so happy to know that I can see them again every week :) It's going to be so much fun.
On the other hand, now that my cousin is on FB, I have to be very careful of what I say or do. Else I could just give a really bad impression of myself. So there goes the freedom on my social networking site xD
My male cousin was asking me to show my hamster and all and he wants me to bring him one when I go to India. We were saying we can't and he made it sound so easy, he said, just keep one in your pocket and come :P If only that was possible xD
I just realized that I'm the only friend in my cousin's list, so basically, her news feed will be filled with ME! OMG! Whatever I have said and done before could just backfire on me. Whoops! LOL.
On a more serious note, I've to wish a friend now.
I know I should have done this earlier but hey, its never too late for some thing nice like this na?
Haha!
Dearest Steve,
Happy Belated Birthday (again!). Lol. I hope you enjoyed yourself very much on your birthday and I also hope you ate as much as you could because strictly no dieting on birthdays xD
I'm so so so glad to have known you and am blessed to have you as a AWESOME friend. You practically know so much about me, my strengths, weaknesses and my huge blunders (especially with M) and despite all that, you never once judged me.
You make me feel so comfortable to share just about anything and everything with you and I love how in the end, no matter how serious the topic is, you make me laugh :)
I am very grateful to have a friend who encourages me in many ways and for helping me see things in a much better light.
Sometimes at the end of a chat I wonder what would I do without you :P
I hope you'll always be there to bear my nonsense and to listen to everything I have to rant and also probably push me a bit more in terms of those workout!
I have to say, it is because of you (and also because of me) that I got slightly motivated to work out :P
So anyway, I just hope you had a blast and continue to have a blast :D
Stay cheerful and bubbly always!!
~
With that, I end tonight's post :D
Till tomorrow.
Hopefully.
Rise and shine people. Its FRIDAY. Hehe. I'm hoping my Friday will never end because I'm not prepared for tomorrow's exam. Counseling Skills module tomorrow and I didn't study much. Somehow I'm not very motivated to study. This module requires a bit of common sense and theory as well so I need to squeeze stoff into my head and I probably only have several proper hours to study.
On the bright side, I scored 39/50 for assignment so if I score 11 marks for the exam, I will pass overall. The thing is, I can't believe that I'm even thinking of failing the exam. Gahhh. I'm quite upset with myself. I think I'm being very drained trying to mange school and work. Actually I think it's not that difficult but I'm just very lazy and lack commitment.
Friday 11:30am
Its my lunch time now. Well, brunch to be exact. I checked my lunch schedule and it was at 11 and I freaked out. Lol. I only logged out at 11:22 after seeing my lunch timing. Hais. Who goes for lunch at such a timing? Lol. I had a fruit muffin this morning and then 4 biscuits. So I'm quite full. I brought apples for lunch. Guess I will just eat them later on when I'm hungry.
I love my job. Never loved a job like this before. Hahaha. Speaking of job, I saw Revathi in the train this morning. Boy it was nice seeing her :) We talked for a bit and she got down about 3 stops later. When I boarded the train she was sitting with a guy and I didn't know he was her friend, so I asked her to sit with me at another place and then she looked at the guy and I was so embarrassed. Haha. He offered me his seat which I kept refusing but he already got up and I had to sit. Hais. I keep making a fool out of myself around guys. No idea why. Hmmm
Sunday 8.59pm
So I had my exam yesterday. Obviously I didn't prepare much. I tried to study while working but my colleagues and I was just so happy chattering away and time just flew by like that. I got home, had lunch and slept till about 4 plus then studied for a bit and then went for exam :P
So I literally laughed out loud during the exam because my lecturer had gone through atleast 3 of the 6 structured questions before in class. And we only had to do 4 out of the 6. So if I had spent a bit more time looking at those questions, I would have done better. The paper was quite okay, but most of the time I think I wrote rubbish xD I was telling T that I'm 100% sure that I'll pass the module, but anything more than that, its in God's hands and his grace xD
Anyway, new module tomorrow. Mr. Henry Tan will be back! YAY! I can't wait. Haha!
Sunday 10.12pm
So my cousin in India finally got a laptop and her internet as well :) I tried to help her with Skype but she's lost after creating an account so we left it at that and made use of FB instead. She already created an account so I just guided her in setting up for video call and we did it! YAY! Got to see my granny after so long, almost coming to a year soon and then also my tiny cousin Yuvraj! Love him to bits. And everyone else :D It made my night. Makes me so happy to know that I can see them again every week :) It's going to be so much fun.On the other hand, now that my cousin is on FB, I have to be very careful of what I say or do. Else I could just give a really bad impression of myself. So there goes the freedom on my social networking site xD
My male cousin was asking me to show my hamster and all and he wants me to bring him one when I go to India. We were saying we can't and he made it sound so easy, he said, just keep one in your pocket and come :P If only that was possible xD
I just realized that I'm the only friend in my cousin's list, so basically, her news feed will be filled with ME! OMG! Whatever I have said and done before could just backfire on me. Whoops! LOL.
On a more serious note, I've to wish a friend now.
I know I should have done this earlier but hey, its never too late for some thing nice like this na?
Haha!
Dearest Steve,Happy Belated Birthday (again!). Lol. I hope you enjoyed yourself very much on your birthday and I also hope you ate as much as you could because strictly no dieting on birthdays xD
I'm so so so glad to have known you and am blessed to have you as a AWESOME friend. You practically know so much about me, my strengths, weaknesses and my huge blunders (especially with M) and despite all that, you never once judged me.
You make me feel so comfortable to share just about anything and everything with you and I love how in the end, no matter how serious the topic is, you make me laugh :)
I am very grateful to have a friend who encourages me in many ways and for helping me see things in a much better light.
Sometimes at the end of a chat I wonder what would I do without you :P
I hope you'll always be there to bear my nonsense and to listen to everything I have to rant and also probably push me a bit more in terms of those workout!
I have to say, it is because of you (and also because of me) that I got slightly motivated to work out :P
So anyway, I just hope you had a blast and continue to have a blast :D
Stay cheerful and bubbly always!!
~
With that, I end tonight's post :D
Till tomorrow.
Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment