Yesterday was a good day and so is today...
I had applied for quite a few jobs late monday night and sent out my resumes and on Tuesday morning I was spammed with so many calls :D TBC called offering me 2 different jobs, Recruit Express also had various healthcare related work and another clinic called me for part time customer service over the counter and over the phone. I went to TBC first at 4pm and they matched me with MOM call center and they said that once they have heard from MOM I will have to attend another interview with them. Then went to Recruit Express and after getting interviewed was told she'll send my resumes to the hospitals and let me know if they want to interview me. The other clinic that called me for part time was not through any agency but directly from the clinic. She told me that most of the doctors are Christians and she is a Indian Christian herself and needs part time staff from evening. That interview was scheduled for Thursday at 12.30pm but apparently MOM had responded and they want to have an interview with me at 11.30am :/ This means I had to reschedule the clinic interview but after balancing out the importance, I had to turn down the clinic interview :( I would have said yes to the clinic interview if I was offered a permanent position and their part time positions tend to fall on school nights, Mon and Thur. I had to call the lady and explain to her and she was really so nice and said it was okay.
So tomorrow I'm going for the interview with Ministry of Manpower :D Job scope is related to the employment stuff in Singapore and its at BB which is just a few train stops away. So I hope everything works out for me because I hate to be stuck at home like this :P
Besides that, this morning also got a few calls from agencies offering to send my resume for other types of jobs. This is too awesome. I wish it was like this from the start...
Oh well, I probably needed this very long break. I seriously hope everything works out!
I had applied for quite a few jobs late monday night and sent out my resumes and on Tuesday morning I was spammed with so many calls :D TBC called offering me 2 different jobs, Recruit Express also had various healthcare related work and another clinic called me for part time customer service over the counter and over the phone. I went to TBC first at 4pm and they matched me with MOM call center and they said that once they have heard from MOM I will have to attend another interview with them. Then went to Recruit Express and after getting interviewed was told she'll send my resumes to the hospitals and let me know if they want to interview me. The other clinic that called me for part time was not through any agency but directly from the clinic. She told me that most of the doctors are Christians and she is a Indian Christian herself and needs part time staff from evening. That interview was scheduled for Thursday at 12.30pm but apparently MOM had responded and they want to have an interview with me at 11.30am :/ This means I had to reschedule the clinic interview but after balancing out the importance, I had to turn down the clinic interview :( I would have said yes to the clinic interview if I was offered a permanent position and their part time positions tend to fall on school nights, Mon and Thur. I had to call the lady and explain to her and she was really so nice and said it was okay.
So tomorrow I'm going for the interview with Ministry of Manpower :D Job scope is related to the employment stuff in Singapore and its at BB which is just a few train stops away. So I hope everything works out for me because I hate to be stuck at home like this :P
Besides that, this morning also got a few calls from agencies offering to send my resume for other types of jobs. This is too awesome. I wish it was like this from the start...
Oh well, I probably needed this very long break. I seriously hope everything works out!
No comments:
Post a Comment