Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh wow. I am so tired for no apparent reason! I managed to get almost more than 9 hours of sleep yesterday and somehow I still found myself yawning and dozing off during training yet again :/ Finally setting aside time to blog properly :P

So training is good la. Nothing much. Enjoying the time with my training mates. Remember the lady whom I said was a police woman for 8 years, its actually 12 years laaa! Her name is Liza by the way. Then there's Norish, 29 years old with plenty of other jobs. Peter from NS, 22 years old, Jolyn just graudated, 22 years old and then there's me.

I think I'm just repeating myself xD

I haven't started studying :/ Exam is next week :( How?! GAHHH! I have Luqman's Birthday on Saturday, so I have to use my Sunday to study as much as I can I guess. And then probably start summarizing my notes so I can study them properly. Time is flying by so fast. I can expect to see my assignment results on Monday so if its pretty good then I probably will not push myself too hard xD

We'll be ending at 4.30pm tomorrow :D That give me enough time to go and collect Mum's passport and visa. She's leaving for India next Saturday :( And be back the following Saturday :( Doomed! So very doomed without mummy!

Okay, I shall sleep early again tonight. Having class tomorrow and apparently its at some hotel because both campuses are full. Lesson is going to be conducted at a ballroom in a hotel! HOW COOL :P So yeah, good night. Toodles. Will probably update more properly when I'm less tired xD

No comments:

Post a Comment